Wednesday, 28 December 2011

A little altered item today INSPRIATION From Creative Craft World - The Challenge.

 Lisa from That Craft Place gave me this  Box to alter, firstly I painted it in cream then added a gold bronze colour and then rubbed it down a bit to try to get the effect of age.
 I had some Graphic 45 school days paper left over from another project, so decided to go along with the school room idea
 I had a few mini books not sure where they come from, but us crafters find allsorts, My DH is convinced I have Lord Lucan in here somewhere (lol).
 A little pair of specs
 Well 2 pairs of specs x x
One of Tim Holtz's clockface's, I hope you enjoyed your visit today. x x x x
 Lisa over at www.thatcraftplace.co.uk is having a sale in her store, super saving's to be had, pop over and have a look, also Lisa runs a  card challenge with some fantastic giveaways come along and take part, it's fun x x Hugs May x x x x x x x
I have entered this in the creative inspirations weds challenge this week  (anything goes) I  also took inspriation from Creative Craft World Challenge, by choosing the schoolgirl card clock, Made by Sue Pop over for a visit lots of ideas to choose from the DT team at www.creativecraftworld.blogspot.com

14 comments:

That Craft Place said...

May, now I know why you are on my DT. Your work is stunning. Love, love, love it!!!!!
Fantastic work xxxxxxxxxx
Hugs Lisa xxxx

fairy thoughts said...

what a great house such a lot of work, but all fab
happy new year
janet#22

bohemiannie! art said...

This is way past fabulous! I keep saying I'm going to try my hand at something like it, but so far, the fabric keeps calling!

505whimsygirl said...

Hello May! I have been working on the wreath today (almost done) and then sneaked off to see a movie so I'm behind on the blog hopping. The altered box looks great. I wish I had more space in my little home to stash all kinds of goodies like mini books and mini glasses! They are perfect for the schoolhouse theme.

Happy New Year, my blogging buddy!

Jacqui said...

This is gorgeous

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

What a fabulous piece! I love the school room idea, it's fantastic!

Lou said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :) love it, glad we gave you a little inspiration and thank you for joining in with our challenge over at CCW.

Lou x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...May you've done a great job on that box, given it a really authentic look, great distress work...lovely theme too so many possibilities...as ever a grand job...xx

lruk said...

What a fantastic project - so inspirational. Thank you for sharing. Wishing you health and happiness in the year ahead.

shell said...

Oh wow this is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

susibee said...

This is fabulous, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

Trish said...

Lovely - glad you were inspired by us!
Thanks for joining in at CCW.
Trish x

Mini said...

Love this! And I'm honoured to have been responsible for a little of the inspiration for your fabulous project.
Sue xxx

Anonymous said...

wonderful! I always love your stuff...such an inspiration to me!
Barney Bear xxx