Thursday, 29 December 2011

A Thank you Tag, Using one of my Christmas presents x x x x

 I got this little tag for one of my crafty christmas goodies, it's from the Marianne Creatables I just love it, I coloured a Tilda image  with a little thank you sentiment  I made this for a dear friend

I used Kraft cardstock one of my favs, some pretty ribbon left over from the christmas wrapping session, Thank you so much for your visit today, and Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

I shall entry this tag in the Secret Crafter Challenge, Theme  (Anything goes) x x x x

Also entered in Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge, Theme ( Anything Goes) x x x x x

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Super cute tag!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...very cute tag May and making use of your Christmas presents already...my kinda gal...xx

L00py's Craft Creations said...

oh I love that tag, and that die!!

Pat said...

It is a darling little tag - good job!

Tracy said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at SCSC
Best Wishes
Tracy x