Sunday, 1 January 2012

Card for Papertake Weekly Challenge

 Papertake weekly Challenge entry, I have had this stamp for ever, and never used it it's from SCACD by Carmen Medlin, I just loved it when I saw it, you know what it's like you buy something then it gets put away  with your stamp stash, life takes over and you don't get round to using it, so glad I came across it as I think it's rather cute don't you!
Thank you for your visit today, see you soon Happy Crafting, Hugs May x x x x x x x

5 comments:

That Craft Place said...

Just stunning May. I have just ordered this brand of stamps. I hope I can do them just as good a justice!
Fab.
Lisa xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...i love everything about this card May...very shabby chic and the burlap is a nice touch...a fast & furious start in the craft room for 2012xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Beautiful card May, love the vintage look!

I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

Mrs Wonka xxx

Anne said...

A lovely card May. Happy New Year o you and thankyou for visiting my blog. Anne x

Dawn Louise said...

what a wonderful and inspirational blog. Love your work x regards, dawn