Friday, 13 January 2012

A couple of cards today using this cute stamp from crafty sentiments

 This little stamp is from crafty sentiments, they have a great selection all so cute that it's difficult to choose which one to have, I even done a little stitching around the edge, the first time for me, I got the sewing machine out of the loft ( well DH did ) after it not being used for over 20 years and it worked with no problems, so I hope to use more often.
 The little tickets are from Whimsy stamps they are great you can get a little ticket die to go with the set there 20 stamps in the pack, so I will be using them quite a bit and also great for Layouts
 The same stamp just different papers
That Craft Place in Eastbourne Lisa the owner has lots of crafty sentments stamps in stock so why not call in and see the little crafters paradise ( my name for it,) if you dont live in the area Lisa has on-line shopping to, www.thatcraftplace.co.uk  Have a good day and thank you for your visit x xHappy Crafting, Hugs May x x x x x   

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there May - I really love both these, with all the different elements on them and the stitching worked a treat! good on DH, and you for using it, Shaz in Oz.x

karen said...

These cards are soooo cute and beautiful! I love the stamp and you have done such a fantastic job with all the elements and the design! Well done you!
xoxo Karen
ps I have joined your blog so I can see more of these fabulous makes!

Mors said...

Very nice cards mum, I like the pink ones at the top but thats because I am a pink chic :) xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...lovely cards May, such a cute stamp...the added dimention of the stitching is the perfect finishing touch...Xx