Thursday, 5 January 2012

Greeting farm stamp Today, This one is named Hugh

 So sorry for the fuzzy look on these two first pics not sure what went wrong at least the 2 at the bottom are a little more clear
 These two are a bit better sorry again for that, It can't be my fault it must be the computers (lol), I used the great stamps from the Greeting Farm this one is named Hugh, these are real fun to work with and so cute dont you think, I made this little wallhanger for my Grandson so I hope he likes it
 There is allsorts on this the list would be endless so here is a few, I used some of Sir Timmie's bits & bobs, Glitzy papers, promarkers etc x x

I hope you enjoyed your visit today, Thank you so much for stopping by til next time happy crafting Hugs May x x x x x

3 comments:

Ali H said...

Its such great fun playing with new stamps ! Thanks for calling by my blog & enjoy your crafty week !

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...May this is an awesome piece of work...i love all the components and colours...it's funky and grungy and your Grandson will totally love to have this hanging in his room...xxxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...This hanger is awesome May...i love everything about it all the components the colours it's funky and grungy...your Grandson will be thrilled to bits Xx