Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Greeting farm stamp Today,

 I have had this little cutie from The Greeting Farm she's called Dahlia for a few months and have'nt got round to using her, the papers I used are from My Minds eye range, their stamps give a very clear image when stamped are are fun to work with
My moto for 2012 is to use up!!I am sure we all have stash that we buy and don't get round to using, I was quite shocked when I saw how many stamps and papers I have that I've not used oops!!!! Thank you for your visit today, til next time Happy Crafting Hugs May x x x

I am going to enter this card in two challenges http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com  ( anything goes)
http://basicgreychallenge.blogspot.com (anything goes)

4 comments:

Twiglet said...

Great little card May - Happy New Year. x Jo

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...love this card May how cute is she...combined with My Minds Eye papers a cracking combo me thinks...you always interpret the colours so well May...xx

That Craft Place said...

Looking as great as ever May! Love this image. Mmmmm must test out more of those Greetings Farm stamps!
Lisa xxx

Angie said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x