Sunday, 29 January 2012

New challenge starts today at That Craft Place ( O I do like to be beside the seaside

 Hi, A new Challenge today over at that craft place theme (O I do like to beside the seaside) lots of fun to be had with this one
 These are a few of my DT Samples  using the Molly bloom stamp of the little fisherman, Lisa at That Craft place has a great selection of the great Molly Bloom stamps in stock
A little fun tag using the same image. So why not pop over and take part lovely crafty candy for the winner, Have a great day and looking foward to seeing what you all create. pop over and see all the lovely creations by the DT Team.  Hugs May x x
www.thatcraftplace.co.uk
Hi I would like to add to this that someone who left an anonymous comment, at least you could have left your name so I could have replied to you, I DID NOT take that class at the retreat if you would like to CHECK the one you are referring to I bought the pack  with one stamp from the shop, So  I dont even know who did take the class as I was not present, so if I have offended the person I am sorry for that I will remove that , but in future if you wish to leave anonymous comment at least leave your name so I can return the favour May

4 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...lovely vintage colours in the top card May and this little fisherman stamp is so cute, perfect for little boys of all ages, gorgeous papers too...the little shells look fab on the tag and the rock candy embelishment perfect finishing touch...Mel Xx :)

Joanna King (aka Asia K) said...

Awww, your cards are so lovely and the images are cutest ever!!! Fabulous makes!!! Hugs, Joanna x

That Craft Place Ltd said...

May,
Its a Faye Whittaker stamp, isnt it? As you can see from the challenge blog I also have the same stamp. Just because its coloured in sepia like at a class, does not mean you should not show it!!!! I find it a compliment when people like my style and create a similar card!!!
Lucky mine wasnt sepia too eh!!!
Lisa xxx

Marie-Louise said...

What a fun card and tag. Lovely.