Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 Hi, My card this week for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the theme is your bargain buys in the sale's. Well mine was the die you see  housing the sentiment HUGS it was half price and I love it, I am sure it will be used a lot in the future, in the pack is also a lampost which is a great buy whoop whoop Love a bargain
Thank you so much for your visit today, Happy craftin week x x Hugs May x x
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Dawn Ellis said...

Another lovely card May. Very cute.
Dawn x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Hi May...such a great buy, even better it was a bargin and you'll use that Die so many times...so cute...Xx

kath said...

adorable card may...thanks for sharing your crafty bargain and for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PBSC! xxx

Trish Latimer said...

What a delicate colour comb! gorgeous!

elfie said...

beautiful work may ... love the colour and LO u have used xxx
erin

Marie-Louise said...

What a lovely card. I love these penny black images - they are so cute. You did well getting the lamp post die - I love this one. Well done on your award. I was really surprised when I read Elizabeth's blog - she is such a lovely person.