Friday, 27 January 2012

Basic Grey challenge & Saturated canary challenge

 A card today using basic grey papers and the image is from the saturated canary its a digi stamp, this is only the second time I have used a digi stamp, but I think these images are adorable she is called (Thank You), you can't buy it in rubber form boo hoo.
I am entering this card in Basic Grey Challenge (your favorite thing) which is my ticket dies, all the papers used on this card are from Basic Grey from the Olivia collection.   http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/
I have also entered this card in the saturated canary challenge (punches & dies, I have used the mini ticket die from whimsy, plus 2 circles from spellbinders plus a marianne die
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for your visit today x x Have a great Friday, Hugs May x x x x x x

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That card is absolutely adorable! The paper is just perfect for the image!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

May I love this card...the colours and the papers...love the tiny tags, they are gonna get soooo much use...love it love it...Xx

Loopylou. said...

this is so pretty may, I love those dp's too!
Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Sheena said...

This is so cute May! I love your layout and the tags with the button.

Sheena
xxx

Jane said...

This is a gorgeous colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

Lou said...

Hi!May this really is such a lovely card,gorgeous colours/paper and she is soooo sweet.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges,
Good Luck!!
hugs Lou and the BG dt.xx