Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Tag For Tag Tuesday Theme "WHITE"

This Was a challenge over at tag tuesday, WHITE well I done what it said on the tin, the tag base is white lace, then the heart &butterfly started life as a piece of cardboard which I painted white then covered in Lace, the butterfly I added a little frost white paint to the wings, lots of pearls, some flowers added. It was sooo hard not to get out the old distress inks and add some colour.
Thank you for your visit today, Happy crafting, Hugs May x x x

3 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...so lovely and so romantic...love all the lace and the crocheted flowers are stunning...must be so hard to stick to just white so a grand job done May...Xx

dianehobbit said...

A beautiful tag. I agree with you, it was difficult not to use colour. Thanks for your comment.

Ivy said...

May, Your tag is so lovely! Love the lace accents and the pearls. Thank you for your kind words on my blog!