Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Tag Tuesday,10th Jan 2012

 Hi, Tag Tuesday- Tag today Theme Snow sports/ fun I used a old postcard for this one , I started with  manila cardstock cut to shape, then painted with acrylic paint added the image which I put a coat of mod podge on, added some pom-pom trim which I pulled around a bit to make it look older than it was ( maybe a little to much as it now looks like a piece of rag ) lol x

added a snowflake eyelet and some card candy to the top. Tag Tuesday is in the name you upload a tag each Tuesday, it's fun to take part as some of the entry's are amazing. This was set up by Carolyn and is proving to be soooo popular, call over for a visit , I love it because I can learn new ideas from everyone who takes the time to take part. I hope you enjoyed your visit today, Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Hugs May x x x x http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...a lovely fun Tag i love the vintage feel about it...Xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi May,. what a lovely nostalgic tag, the couple look like they are having so much fun. Fantastic details on here, especially love the little snowflake !

Marie

ingrid @ Fable of the Table said...

Love the framing with pom pom trim on such a great picture.
Ingrid x