Tuesday, 21 February 2012

A little Tag today

 Hi, I made this tag today to take part in a few challenges, I have not done that in a while I normally stick to monthly challenge etc, I really enjoyed putting this together. I used a Penny Black stamp as one of the challenges and I needed to use a PB stamp.


I hope you enjoyed your visit today and thank you all to take the time to pop over, and to all you lovely bloggers who leave a comment thank you it means so much, Hugs May x x x x
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ (pearls & lace)

16 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning work May xx Jan

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is super cute May, so much detail...Mel :) Xx

Di said...

Fabulous May - if I attempted this it'd look like a couple of dogs had been fighting over it - yours is just perfect! Di xx

Elaine said...

cute image and so many embellishments , you have a nack of putting it all together just so.
Well Done
Elaine

sue w. said...

Thia ia ao lovely, such a lot of elements and the colours are fab.
Hugs Sue W.

sue w. said...

Hi May, am also now a follower thanks for your lovely comment, Made a mess of my last message (had my fingers on the wrong keys lol) was supposed to read This is so lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

Bernie said...

Wow this is Stunning!
Blessings Bernie

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PBSC & C.I! xxx

Mary Ann said...

So sweet:) I love it.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag May, the image is adorable and I love the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Angie said...

Stunning tag love all the embellishments and the image.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi May
Absolutely precious. Wonderful layering and details.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous card and such a fun stamp!

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww I so love that image, this is gorgeous may, I love the design and the lace, truly wonderful tag.
hugs
Lorraine x

kath said...

love your sweet tag may...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Just me said...

This tag is adorable! Love that lace and the butterfly!