Saturday, 4 February 2012

Saturated canary image today, Birthday card for a little boy

 Sooo Sorry for the light , there was none when I took these photo's (lol) sometimes it happens, must buy a light box. For the image which was coloured with promarkers is from the very talented artist Kirsta from Saturated Canary, Papers are from My Minds Eye (funday) collection  and a Sir Timmie clockface die cut, and must not leave out my little ticket die and stamps from Whimpsy stamps these are my favorite thing at the moment.
I hope you all are having a good weekend, thank you so much for your visit today, promise to take BETTER pics nxt time, Hugs May x x x x keep warm x x

Entry into  http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com  Challenge this week

10 comments:

Li'l Pidge said...

Niice card, love the colour combo.

Thanks for visiting my page via WOYWW

kyla

Craftychris said...

What a cool card! love it xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great card May, he's sooo cute...love the clock face & the mini ticket die is fab...nice colour work too...Mel :) xx

butlersabroad said...

Ooh May, fantastic boy card. Love the colours and that image is perfect! I need to make my husband a bday card, our friend (male) a 60th bday card and one for my nephew too, all in February, yikes!! So I'm busy making anything else but!!

Hugs
Brenda

Dawn Ellis said...

Great card May - as always. He is a brilliant image, the artist has definately caught the look of a scateboarder dude!
Dawn xx

Anita Houston said...

This is such an awesome combination with the clock and the cute little skater! I love the background stamped image as well!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is stunning I am loving the colours so gorgeous hugs Pops x

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

Jill said...

fantastic card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sandy said...

You make some pretty neat cards - I am now a follower. So glad you visited by blog so I could find you!!
Sandy