Monday, 6 February 2012

Tag Tuesday (Anything with Hearts)

 This week on Tag Tuesday is to use Hearts on your tag, so I cut a tag from a cardboard box, Then used a page from a book, and distressed paper and inked up with Tim Holtz distress inks,
 You can really see from the pic, but the heart has been embossed with gold & silver embossing powders, the heart die cut from Tim Holtz die.White washed around the edges again Tim Holtz snow cap dabber, I think you've guessed I like this Guy
The little twig heart attached this was a gift from my friend Mel (she loves hearts) and finished off with some seam binding, Thank you for your visit today, dont forget to check out Tag Tuesday there are some amazing artists over there I am in aww of them all.
http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...OH My Gosh May I soooo love this Tag...it has an old ghost like look about it, lost love from another era waiting to be found...I may have to steal this from you!...Mel :) Xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous x x x

Craftychris said...

I really love your tag, Lord Holtz would be impressed! x

Susan Flynn said...

What a lovely vintage tag May, love that twig heart too xx

Sheena said...

That is absolutely gorgeous May! I love the idea of using the gold & silver embossing powders together - you get a nice mottled effect, looks like I'm gonna have to pull out my embossing powders!

Sheena
xxx

Sandy said...

I love your tag- wonderful.
Sandy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous tag.
luv
Debby

BumbleVee said...

how I love the misshapen heart shapes I'm seeing in various cards this year....

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is stunning.
Wonderful texture and like the use of the different styles of hearts.
Wishes
Lynne