Tuesday, 21 February 2012

TAG TUESDAY "POETRY & PROSE"

 Well, For this week on Tag Tuesday I decided to go for a Nursery Rhyme " Little Miss Muffet" as a Child I was scared of spiders as an adult I still am x x, so my brothers used to tease me a lot as brothers do! about the my fear and say this Nursery Rhyme to me a lot.
 So I felt this week I would make a tag about that fear that still is around today!!
 The reason for the butterfly is I needed something pretty on there!! dont you think (lol)
This is the back of the Tag. Last week I must say they were all outstanding tags FABULOUS, it is a pleasure to be part of this, Thank you Carolyn for all your hard work in setting up Tag Tuesday x xx
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and I wish to thank for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday, Hugs May x x x x http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...the components of this Tag fit the theme beautifully...love Miss Muffet and even the huge black butterfly looks like a spider!...totally gorgeous May...Mel :)

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous tag. Love the back as well as the front.

Di said...

Terrific May - I love it! Di xx

Elaine said...

May this is Super Tag !!
Loving all the embellishments and the back of the tag is just amazing, great work.
hugs
Elaine

Susan Flynn said...

This tag is so pretty despite the spiders!! x

Ivy said...

May this is beautiful!
Hugs,
Ivy