Monday, 27 February 2012

Tag Tuesday Theme Books

 This week on Tag Tuesday the Theme is one of your Favorite book's I choose Little women as I remember getting this book one Christmas when I was 12 years old, and I loved this book so much and the movie which I still watch today!! Love it!!  "I have used a quote from the book"
I used Tim Holtz sewing die to cut the taylors dummy, I used pages from an old book for the dress again these were cut from the same die but just the torso and sprayed with tattered angels glimmer mist (red velvet) a few flowers added, bling, a glass button and lace and lots & lots of pink.
Thank You for your visit today, why not pop over to see the rest of the tags on Tag Tuesday, Have a great Tuesday, Hugs May  x x x x http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi May. what a lovely tag, you really captured the theme.
Hugs Sue W.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...awesome Tag May...vibrant colours and wise words...love it...Mel :) Xx

Julia S-W said...

Great tag May. I love what you've done with the 'dress' - so clever! Julia x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is so stunning, wow, hugs pops x

Redanne said...

May, this tag is gorgeous, what an inspired idea to use book pages instead of the dreaded honeycomb paper which is so difficult to use (in my opinion). I am going off to try this idea!

Susan Flynn said...

What a pretty tag May and the shoe charm is gorgeous! I used to love that book too along with Black Beauty - you can keep all this Harry Potter stuff xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is sooooooooo gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi May this is a real Wowzer tag it looks fantastic, the colours and design are brilliant, so is that sentiment and the embellishments, superb work.
hugs
Lorraine x

jo said...

Wow, May, this is fantastic!!!Fab colours, love the lace, too. It's stunning!
Jo x

p.s I'm your newest follower!

Ivy said...

May, I just love the tag!!!!!
Hugs,
Ivy

Just me said...

Lovely tag! Love what you did with the dress form!

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous, I LOVE all the details you added!!!