Tuesday, 14 February 2012

VALENTINES DAY TAG... FOR TAG TUESDAY

This is my tag this week for Tag Tuesday, theme Valentines day, so I decided to go for a little vintage romance, I had a lot of fun making this tag.

 Lots of stamping went on and each smaller tag fits behind the image which was fun
 The heart was die cut from one of sir timmie's dies, and covered with lace.
 The back of the tag is just plain with cupid & heart again sorry it's a sir timmie's die again, I do have other dies I promise!!!!
I think to see this better you have to click the photo to make it a little larger, quite difficult to get a good photo of this one , as the light is not that good today, Well thank you so much for your visit and pop over to tag tuesday and have a look at some wonderful tags from very clever and gifted artists, I do not claim to be anywhere near their level of standard x x Hugs May x x x
http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wow! You are the tag queen! xx

Bernie said...

WOW this is spectacular!
Blessings Bernie

~Tammy~ said...

Your tags are just jaw dropping!!! So so beautiful!!!

Julia S-W said...

Stunning tag May. So many gorgeous elements! I really love the lace heart bottom left. Juliax

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...such a gorgeous Tag May, so many layers, soft muted colours, your Tag tops look like fine wire? and the gorgeous lace heart very romantic...Mel Xx

Sandy said...

I love tags and this is wham bam fantastic - I love it -- I hope you don't seem me copy it -- will you sue?
Sandy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

May
This is stunning. The image is beautiful but it is the details of the tags fitting behind the image and all that lovely shabby chicness. It's won my heart.
Wishes
Lynne

Michelle Webb said...

I really love your tags, they are gorgeous. Thanks for leaving me a comment. Michelle xx

Ivy said...

This is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Ivy

Just me said...

I love this tag! The laced heart is great and the additional tags tucked in are wonderful!