Monday, 19 March 2012

sugar nellie challenge

Sorry for the pic being a little dark was difficult to photograph due to the dull afternoon, in the morning it was lovely bright weather too, I had not finished the card by then! I will enter this card in the sugar bowl challenge http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/  I used this cute sugar nellie stamp, I am getting quite obsessed with this type of flower which is a marianne die! so must use some other dies for the rest of the week!!, Thank you for your visit today, I love the kind comments that you lovely bloggers take the time to leave, Thank you x x Hugs May x x x just off to finish my penny black entry

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

She is so sweet. The flower dies are nice but the leaves are fabulous!

Neesie said...

I imagine the recipient of such a beautiful card will so thrilled...I know I would.
Good luck with the challenge ;D

Di said...

Hi May! What an adorable card, the little girl is so cute and you've got such a pretty result here. I love it! Di xx

Redanne said...

Gorgeous image - she reminds me of my Grandaughter (12 going on 21) who walks the same way in her wedge shoes!

lynne said...

Hello May
What a sweet card, not only the stamp but the little additions.
Wishes
Lynne

Craftychris said...

This one is such a sweet card. I can see why you like the flower xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...just adorable loVe her iridescent wings...soft pinks are the perfect colour choice May...and congratulations on gaining 100 followers of your blog...Mel :) xx

Susan Flynn said...

No wonder you are getting obsessed with that flower May its gorgeous!! A really cute image too and I love your card x

dix said...

Very cool card, Miss May,,,thanks for sharing your creations with us.
dix---

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us in The Sugar Bowl ♥

Karen said...

This is really pretty, I love it all, Luv Karen xxx

Mors x said...

Yah!! A Pink card! My Mummy has finally listened to her daughter! I love it when you make pink cards, so so cute Mum xxxx