Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Tag tuesday " Birds "

 I took this photo outside but the wind was a little strong so I hope its not to blurry, Tag Tuesday this week is anything to do with Birds so I used the sizzix die to cut the little bird house ( I love this die) and choose some paper to cover (basic grey), the little bird is a bird punch I have very simple little project
This pic was indoors why not pop over and see he other creations at http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for your visit today, Happy Tuesday, Hugs May x x x x x

16 comments:

Anesha said...

Adorable creation!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...utterly gorgeous May...so cute...Mel :)

Redanne said...

May, this is a really beautiful creation and it looks so realistic outside.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

That is the tweetest (sorry I couldn't resist!) birdhouse and that cute little bird.
Wishes
Lynne

Susan Flynn said...

Ah May its so pretty! Love the little bird sat on the branch xx

Sherry Edwards said...

It's lovely May - that die cut is a great shape. Love your choice of paper and the twiggy string at the top is a great touch x

Elaine said...

May how gorgeous is this....
Love the way you have used the green button. Its a fabulous project.
Hugs Elaine

laney said...

WOW!! May this is fabulous hun!!
I love everything about it!! so very stylish!
hugs
laney

lisa said...

Your birdhouse is so cute, May. I love that you have taken the photo outside with real birdseed!!!!
Hugs Lisax

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Katina said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous May! Love it!
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi May, wow, wow, wow, this is totally fantastic, it has a vintage look to it which I love so much, this is top notch work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

dix said...

I want a bird punch like yours! This is absolutely darling. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. dix---

Bernie said...

Oh how gorgeous is this, May!
Love the way you have used the button on the wing!
Blessings Bernie

BetteK said...

This is just fabulous May ... just LoVe it! Debbie xXx

Craftychris said...

I love this little birdhouse - its absolutely gorgeous! xx