Sunday, 1 April 2012

Artful Times Challenge ( Make a Tag)




Hi Everyone, A beautful Sunday here in East Sussex, I hope you are all getting a little sunshine too. Artful Times is a new challenge blog and their first challenge is make a tag!! so here is my entry
I used Sir Timmie's birdcage die and an assortment of stamps for the background and lots of tattered angels glimmer mists!! (more on me than on the tag) dont you hate when that happens!! After uploading just noticed the silly flowers!! I put the wrong ones on the others are distressed more!! But I do not have the tag anymore to change it.... as I gave it to a friend and just quickly took the pics only noticed now, so please pretend you can't see these clean flowers....( Its my age you know) I got sooo excited about the challenge that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it (lol), Big Hugs To all May x x  x
http://artfultimes.blogspot.co.uk/

17 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous May...and the sun is shining here too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jacqui said...

This is lovely

Redanne said...

Hello May, I actually like the flowers as they give a contrast. I love what you have done on this tag, it is wonderful. Cool and overcast in the NW of England.

Anesha said...

Super tag, would not have noticed if you had not said. :)

sam21ski said...

Right flowers or not, it's a gorgeous tag and all those T!mmy goodies.

Thanks for supporting our very first challenge over at Artful Times, your support is much appreciated.

Sam xxx

Elizabeth said...

I love your tag, May - even if you're not happy with the flowers, they look lovely to me. All the embellishments are gorgeous too. Elizabeth x

chrissie said...

Love the shimmer and the unusual things on this tag

xxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...awe May this is amazing...loVe the idea of the bird breaking free from the cage and the bars curling back...so many elements bring this Tag together beautifully...Melxx :)

Julia S-W said...

Love the tag May! So many gorgeous 'bits & pieces' to look at! I'm very jealous as I don't have any of those to play with!
Juliax

Von said...

Love that touch of purple :) super tag and thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Artful Times
Von x☻x

pooky said...

Hi May!! Just popping in to say hi:)) Love your tag, so pretty! Good luck with the challenge:)

Elaine said...

Stunning work May Hugs Elaine

Neesie said...

A lovely tag May...your very talented. Good luck with the challenge. I'll keep my fingers crossed ;D

Neet said...

Hi there May, lovely to see you entering our very first challenge on Artful Times - thanks so much for your support.
Love your tag - love all the Sir Tim elements you have used and I rather like the contrasting flowers you have put on.
Now you have the distressed ones to use on another project.
I've never thought of stamping behind the bird cage when I have used it - thanks for the tip. Great idea.

Hugs, Neet xx

Karen said...

Beautiful tag May, its really gorgeous :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend?

Luv Karen xx

Craftychris said...

Oh my goodness how fab is your tag! I never would have noticed the flowers if your hadn't have said. xx

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say so! Your tag is beeeoootiful! Patsy from
HeARTworks