Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Challenge Tag (Easter Tag)

Hi Everyone and  a big welcome to my new followers, thank you!!! I hope you enjoy your visits x x
I have a Easter Tag today, I made this to enter in a few challenges and also for Tag Tuesday ( which is not a challenge)  this weeks theme is easter!! I cut the tag from Sir Timmie's Large tag die and the butterfly is also Tim Holtz.. I loved the colour of the dress of the vintage lady in pic, so decided to go with  the use of the same colour on other elements of the tag!! I am not sure if you can see the embossing to the card it looks uncompleted I done this on purpose!!! in my madness I thought it would make the tag look older!! the butterfly I have used tattered angel glimmer mist (apple).. some fancy lace a few flowers and to finish off a little rabbit charm and some seambinding. On the back of the tag again I used another die from Tim Holtz the bunny rabbit (he's cute) I embossed the bunny with Yes you've guessed it Tim Holtz's frayed burlap embossing powder!! and added a little tag...
Thank you so much for your visit today!! it looks like most of the country will need to get their woolies out again!!! Keep Warm, Hugs May x x x x

I will enter this tag in the following challenges
http://fashionablestampingchallenges.cottagecrafts.ie/
http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/






Not a challenge  http://tagtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

21 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very nice...I love the lace and that seam binding. i am going to have to get some of that. It is so popular now and looks so good dyed with mists.

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Craftychris said...

Wow! that's all I can say! xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...sooo gorgeous May loVe the image you've perfectly chosen, this really does bring out a smile and that springtime feeling...and a Timmy Bunny on the back with a small tag for writing/journaling...superb...Melxx :)

Jacqui said...

beautiful tag May

inkypinkycraft said...

This is fab!! Just love the vintage feelto this tag and the lovely coloursyou have used hugs trace x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Oh this is so beautiful. Such a pretty image and then the addition of the beautiful trim - definitely "up my street"!
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

Very pretty tag and I do love the flowers and lace trim! Cute bunny! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

Elaine said...

Oh May this is stunning I love the vintage feel and the lace .
Hugs Elaine

Susan Flynn said...

I can see you are getting into your tags May and no wonder they are so pretty xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi May,
I adore your beautiful tag, the colours are so pretty!
Great design.
Love, Mel. xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a stunningly beautiful tag, I love the vintage image and the lace trim is fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Beautiful tags May..gorgeous image..love that lace!
Jan x

Redanne said...

May, your tags are lovely, I like the vintage one because I really love guipure lace, it is stunning on that tag but love the bunny too, how could anyone not!

Karen said...

Your tag is stunning May, I especially love the pretty vintage lace and such gorgeous colours.

Take care, Luv Karen xx

pooky said...

So pretty!!! Love your lady image and that lace is gorgeous!

strangelycreative said...

The lace fits in perfectly with that gorgeous image - it is enchanting!

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag, that image is beautiful and you've picked the colours out perfectly. A real beauty. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK
Claire xx

Zuzu's Blog said...

Lovely vintage tag... well done..

Maria said...

Such a lovely Easter tag! Love the butterfly with gems, vintage image, flowers, and lace! Happy Easter to you!

KraftyKaren said...

Love the tag May - it is gorgeous x