Monday, 16 April 2012

SOME GREAT NEWS...

Hi Everyone, I hope Monday is treating you all well, I have been waiting to tell you all my wonderful news... Whoop, Whoop... I am on the DT Team over at Dragonsdream Tag It On
 Http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.co.uk/  Frankie the owner of this fab blog is one of the most amazing artist's her tags are just fabulous I really hope I don't let her down...Please pop over for a visit and see the challenge!! please take part I would love to see what you all come up with, all the design team projects are just amazing full of fantastic technique's.. Thank you so much for your visit today.. and a big welcome to my new followers Thank you for choosing to join me I do hope you enjoy your visits.
 Big Hugs May x x x x  

15 comments:

brenda said...

Congratulations May, you'll be a great asset to the team.

I used to love entering that challenge, but since my eyes got so bad found all the linking and screen time difficult.

B x

blackdragon said...

Congrats and welcome to Frankies dream team.... i look forward to designing with you.
BDx

Julia S-W said...

Wow, congratulations May!! I've had a look over there but the work always feels way out of my league so I've just visited! I shall look out for your DT pieces and you never know, one day I may feel brave enough to join in! You must be so proud. . . .
Juliaxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...fantastic news May...exciting times ahead laiden full with inspiration...Melxx :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Congratulations May, can't wait to see your DT sample for the challenge.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congrats and welcome to the dreaming team :)

Gabrielle said...

Hey! Congrats! Really looking forward to creating with you!

monique said...

Congrats, looking forward to create with you

Rita said...

May, great big Congratulations. I'm sure your work will be stunning. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Sandy said...

Congratulations!!!! She is lucky to have you!!!!
Sandy

Karen said...

Fantastic news May, many, many congratulations. Hugs, Karen xx

Mary said...

Hooray May...congratulations!!! I am very excited for you :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow May that is fantastic news, congratulations.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Redanne said...

Wow May, joining another Design Team, you are going to be one very busy lady. Many, many congratulations, you really deserve it with all your lovely work. Will pop over and have a look at the blog.

Anita said...

What wonderful, wonderful news May, I am so pleased for you...CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxx