Wednesday, 16 May 2012

DRAGONSDREAM CHALLENGE ( A SYMPHONY OF FLOWERS)

Hi Everyone, Time for another great challenge over at Dragons Dream.TIO. Its a recipe for the next two weeks, It is the lovely Helen's choice... A Symphony of Flowers... with a touch of greenery, buttons and a butterfly or two..

.I made a 3 D tag, for this one I stamped the outside with the music stamp from LOTV, I did stamp the gate inside the tag!!! then coverd in flowers oops.. so you can't see that part as clearly as I hoped.. I used some green beads at the bottom to hold the flowers in place!!! a few buttons on the small flowers, and a metal butterfly... the distress ink I used was frayed burlap..So it's over to you  to get your fingers inky and make a tag using this wonderful recipe, I really enjoyed making this tag... Pop over to...
 http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.co.uk/  and have a look at the AmAzing creations of the fabulous DT Team you won't be disappointed  see you there! Hugs May x x x

20 comments:

Gabrielle said...

May this is simply beautiful! I love the recess - I tend to go outwards when I do dimension and I have really been inspired by this to do the opposite - I love it when I get inspired! Thank you x

Redanne said...

Oh May, this is simply stunning, I love it sooo much. I am with Gabrielle and always go out with dimension so this is very clever indeed. Wonderful job. Anne x

Marie-Louise said...

Wonderful. Such a great idea.

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous tag May and the butterfly is fab! Elizabeth xxx

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous tag/box May and a lovely post as usual Jacqui #137

Alessandra said...

wow, May that is a very beautiful creation, I love the sheet music paper and all the lovely flowers, really pretty!
xoxo, Alessandra

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, such a fantastic idea, wonderful dimensional look.

monique said...

this is so cool, never thought of making a 3d tag, it's awesome

Susan Flynn said...

Wow May this 3D tag is sensational! Just fabulous hugs Susan x

Fleur said...

Wow This is stunning, gorgeous colours and super details
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi May this is a WOW creation the design is fantastic it looks beautiful, super work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Neesie said...

I neither go in or out with my diamentions I'm afraid, because I haven't a clue how to do these....but you're so talented. It's beautiful.
I especially like the orchids and they look quite similar if not the same as I have growing in the garden here.
Happy WOYWW ~ Enjoy! Neesie #59

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...what an amazing Tag May, loVe the music notes surrounding the flowers & such clever use of beads! all very theatrical I loVe it...Melxx :)

Dragon said...

I love the design of this 3D tag... great idea to get a different look. What a pretty dream.
Love and light
FRankie
xx

Rogerio Rinaldi said...

We love your blog is wonderful and we are always here giving all the news.
We wish you a great Thursday.
We are G +1 with the campaign and count on your participation.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
Super Glorinha kisses.

Helen said...

you're forgiven, it is stunning!love all the bits you've used.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh gorgeous May, beautiful project. Kim

Craftychris said...

A wonderful tag! I love the recessed idea - fabulous! xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Holy cow! A tag with a niche in it! That is so awesome. You totally rocked the symphony of flowers theme. This is just gorgeous!

Sue said...

This is beautiful May, I also love the recess, and the musical paper is so pretty x