Wednesday, 11 July 2012

DragonsDream TIO Challenge... Considering steampunk...

Hi All, Well for the next fortnight over at Dragons Dream Tag it on..
http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.co.uk/   the theme  is Considering Steampunk.. This recipe was chosen by the lovely Monique...Ingredients are a little fantasy...Inventions & Victoriana.. Rules are to use a Tag and at least one stamped image..
For my Tag I used the stamp sets  steampunk dreams & time by creative expressions..The background I used the embossing folder (heavy Duty) from Couture creations on  a black tag then used silver ink to highlight to gave a metal appearance I used a little of that metal repair tape I got from B&Q and run it through the cogs Tim Holtz embossing folder then used black soot DI to distress it.. the metal butterfly was from my stash.... and the small watch parts are also from my stash....
So pop on over and take part I would love to see you there.. dont forget to drop by the fabulous DT Teams blogs you wont be disappointed.. see you there.. Thank you for your visit... Hugs May x x x

28 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous creation, b & q tape, now that is fab!!! Trace x

jane stillman said...

fabulous tag, and ingenius idea to use the B and Q tape xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, I'm missing words, a fantastic tag. The textured background looks fabulous.

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love the idea of the B&Q tape May, fabulous tag.
Kevin xx

julie_woolston said...

This is fantastic May,love the detail it's very effective.


Hugs Julie x

Linda said...

Love this very much. I love steampunk and your tag is awesome.

Hugs
Linda xxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...I'm in loVe with this Tag May, so cool what you've done with the embossing folder, loVe your steampunk angel with the clock face & great sentiment too...awesome...Melxx :)

Helen said...

So much detail and texture, May - a wonderfully steampunk tag!

monique said...

fabulous tag, love the texture and the steampunk angels is awesome

Redanne said...

Wow May, this is a fabulous tag, love the image of the angel with the clock face and your use of that tape from B&Q. Really must get some as the Tanger stuff is so expensive, just the incentive I needed! A x

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely tag - I saw a few of the DTs samples already - awesome!! Thanks for popping in to see me Cindy #18

Sandy said...

I love all this and only wish I knew how you learned how to do all this. I find the creativity excites me!
Sandy

sandee said...

Great job, loving the clock "face", that is too perfect, lol Alos think the embossing was awesome! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

emma goddard said...

stunning tag hun xx

Dragon said...

Very striking dream this week, May. I am loving the texture and the use of that tape is amazing... what is it??
L&L
xx

Susan Flynn said...

Fabulous tag May lots of texture and interesting embellies on it! x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours too x

Stamps and Paper said...

May this is stunning work...just love all the elements on your card

Anne

Gabrielle said...

Hey! I love this - love all the metal and the images - that moon clock 'face' is brilliant! x

ElizabethR said...

Great tag May and I love that saying it's fab! Love Elizabeth x

Dannii said...

Gorgeous. I love the steam punk look and you have done it to perfection. Beautiful metal look.

June Nelson said...

Wowser this is fantastic and so different hunnie love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kath said...

wow may absolutely fabulous...love all the details on your steampunk tag...hugs kath xxx

Buttons said...

Stunning May. Love what you have done with the black card and all the different elements. Hugs, Buttons x

Janette said...

Fantastic tag, so much to look at and take it, brilliant. Janette x

Linda M. said...

Hello May, Nice to meet you. Thanks for your visit and comment and follow. Your steam punk tag is fabulous. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Kathleen said...

Hi May, I just love this tag fabulous textures...I've had a peek at some of your earlier posts and you are one talented lady:-)
thank you for your kind comment.
Kathleen x

Sue said...

Love love this May, all those fab elements. B&Q is quite the craft shop now lol with the metal and the paints x