Monday, 20 August 2012

IT'S CRAFTING TIME "" A LAYOUT""

Hi, Everyone... Welcome to my new followers so kind of you all to take the time to join my blog.. It is lovely to have you x x x
Well today I have made a layout for my project for It's Crafting Time spot...I used these fabulous stamps from Its Crafting time store.. They are the large foam stamps with words such as Travel, escape, Road trip, family time,& outdoors to name a few there are 8 stamps in a pack..  I used ink & acrylic paint to stamp on the layout which worked very well.. These can be bought http://itscraftingtime.blogspot.co.uk/
I used  12 X12 Kraft cardstock
Red Sheet from stash
Tim Holtz Kraft Resist cardstock
TH Old Jalopy die cut
Stamps from IndigoBlu & impression obsession
TH Distress inks... Pumice stone, Broken china & peacock feathers

                       
Thank you so much for your visit today, I hope you all had a great weekend.. Hugs May x x x

21 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Fab layout May this would be fab for a holiday my DH and I had when we went down Route 66!! x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great stamps May, loVe your travel LO all your components blend beautifully for this theme, the map is such a cool touch...Melxx :)

brenda said...

A perfect layout to showcases stamps May.

B x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic. Love the old Jalopy and the rest of the detail is just perfect.

Redanne said...

Wonderful layout May, I love those large word stamps, they are perfect for scrapbooking. Love the colours you have used too, very striking. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Elaine said...

This is fabulous May what a super layout you’ve made I love all the details I have just got some travel stamps , you have inspired me
Great work
Well done Hugs Elaine

Rita said...

Fabulous card May. I love the Travel stamps, but could not find them in the store. Hugs Rita xxx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous layout and detail May.

Hugs Julie x

Anesha said...

Wonderful layout, great use of the stamps.

sue - bearhouse said...

This is wonderful May, I really love how you have put everything together.

Hugs Sue

Buttons said...

Great layout May. Loving the way you have used the words. Hugs, Buttons x

lynne said...

This is a wonderful L.O. May and the use of text is striking.
Wishes
Lynne

sandee said...

Love how you stamped road trip on the car, very cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi May this is one FAB Layout, the images and the word stamps work really well together, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

monique said...

fabulous card an the stamps are awesome

Tony Dillon said...

Brilliant work! Love the blog... Now following :)

Desire Fourie said...

May I just love this. The colours and layout are just perfect. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous layout with wonderful details.

Craftychris said...

What a brilliant layout! Love the colour scheme and those stamps are fab! xx

koala said...

Very nice layout and I love it and stamp image also. Very NICE !!!p(^.^)q"""

Michelle Webb said...

Ooo Brilliant May, I love this. It's really cool. Those stamps are great, I gotta get me some. Michelle x