Friday, 5 October 2012

HALLOWEEN !.......

                                                                                                       Hi Everyone,
Firstly I would like to give a warm welcome to my new followers... Well old & new followers Thank you all so much for taking the time too join my crafty blog, It's so lovely to know you all are there!! x x x x

Well today I made a Halloween card I wish to enter this in a few challenges....

This flower was cut using a fine burlap fabric using a Marianne die called Button flower
The stamp sets that were used.. The lace stamp from Wendy Vecch & the witch stamp is from Simply Betty...

I used Tim Holtz  Branch Tree die cut
 & assorted Marianne dies...
Now when I got home from work today look what was waiting for me..whoop, whoop, some fabulous candy I won from the lovely Toni!!!
More goodies from the parcel
Would you look at this Wonderful, Beautiful Tag that Toni Had made for me....
Toni It is GORGEOUS I WILL TREASURE IT X X X


 Look at these fabulous colours and that Flower is AmAzing
Thank you Toni I am sooooo happy with my wonderful parcel it is so generous of you.... If you have never visited Toni's blog Boy..0... Boy you are in for a treat... her creations are Beautiful POP over and take a peek
http://craftdabbler-toni.blogspot.co.uk/









I would like to enter my Halloween card in the following challenges:
liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  (halloween or autumn colours)
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/ (frightfully scary)
http://hookedoncraftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (halloween)
paperplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/ (trick or treat use a die cut)
http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ (Halloween)
Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
Hugs May x x x


24 comments:

butterfly said...

Brilliant, atmospheric Halloween card, May - and WOW what happy mail from Toni - amazing goodies and that tag!!
Alison x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is wonderful May. I love the image, the colours and your gorgeous detailing, especially the flower.

You could also enter your card into the Ladybug Crafts Challenge for this month

Such fabulous candy to receive, have fun!

Hugs Sue

Redanne said...

What fabulous happy mail May! Love your card, the colours are perfect for Halloween, the embellies are lovely and that witch is beautiful. Crafty hugs, Anne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi May, I love your Halloween card I like the image the colours that tree the bow and the bat, the candy looks lovely, I look forward to seeing what you create.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi May, I love your Halloween card I like the image the colours that tree the bow and the bat, the candy looks lovely, I look forward to seeing what you create.
Kevin xx

koala said...

Wow ------, this Halloween card is soooooo amazing gorgeous !!! Sounds mysterious Halloween taste and i love your many texture on this card. And the colors are also very nice and beautiful!!! (^o^)/"""
And your friend's tag is also very beautiful ! What a gorgeous leaves colors, beautiful colors gradation !

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Fabulous Card, love the colours!

Great goodies too, lovely tag!

catherine said...

This is so fantastic May and just loving the stamp set. The layout and colours are just super for halloween. Well done on your candy win and there certainly looks like some lovely goodies to play with. Stunning tag too
x catherine

brenda said...

What a great win May, you've got hours of fun there.

Love your Halloween card and all the lovely textures.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Susan Flynn said...

Great atmospheric Halloween card May! Wow great candy what a lovely surprise to receive that! x

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant halloween card May certainly has atmospere....and your surprise crafting goodies parcel looks amazing..have fun using it

Anne

Sue said...

Ooh! this is gorgeous May! what a fab Halloween card! Love the black and purple theme… and the wonderful tree… and the bat… and scrummy flower…
Wow! the tag that Toni made for you is stunning! what a beautiful flower!
Hope you have a good weekend
Big Hugs
Sue xx

toni said...

Hi May, so glad you like the blog candy I had a lot of fun putting it together.You have done me proud in your lovely post, I could feel my head swelling as I read it!I hope you enjoy having a dabble with some of the things I sent you. Thankyou for such a lovely response have a good weekend Toni x

tilly said...

thank you for visiting me and your lovely comments..... a beautiful halloween card and wow.... that tag is just gorgeous, well done on the win
Tilly

inkypinkycraft said...

A really fab Halloween card, lve the vibrant purple againstvthe black, great embellishments as a well a fab make , trace. X
Hugs x

Sandy said...

Oh congratulations!!! I can't think of anyone nicer to win a great candy!! And the tag is wonderful too!! Toni looks like a cute Lass - I will have to visit her blog. If she is a friend of yours, she is a friend of mine!!
What a great Halloween card - quite spooky really. Is that a ghost under the tree? I think she is a witch ghost - the spookiest of all!
Sandy

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...wow that's some candy win, lots of new things to play with May...super halloween card too, loVe that purple and the tree branch die is so perfect, looks great with the sparkle...eerie loVeliness...Melxx :)

lynne said...

Such a fabulous Halloween card, it is beautiful (yes, I believe Halloween art can be termed as beautiful!)
Amazing goodies, you will have fun with those frames, I love them. A beautiful tag from Toni.
Wishes
Lynne

Sue said...

A fabulous card May, I love your die cut tree, and the flower is lovely x

Anita Houston said...

Spooky cool! Love the purple!

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi May,
Congrats on your candy win! Looks like you got lots of lovely new craft goodies to play with! Great Halloween card in my favourite colours; purple & black! Thanks for sharing with us @LLC and thanks for all your lovely comments on the DT's creations.

Hugz,
Sandy

Michelle VP said...

Love all the accents you've added to your card - and that purple makes such a dramatic background. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

Eileen said...

Brilliant work .... Thanks for joining us in the Ladybugcrafts challenge this month... good luck. Eileen x

Linda said...

Fabulous Halloween card, love the colour - very atmospheric! xx