Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Tag Tuesday... Autumn leaves..

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to say a big warm welcome to my new followers, Thank you for taking the time to join me it means so much to me x x x
This is my Tag For Tag Tuesday http://tagtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ I must confess I often forget to put up my
Tag Tuesday tags... I load it on the TT site and don't put it up on mine!!! I have remembered this week, The theme is Autumn Leaves.. I used a plain Manila tag, coloured with distress inks (peacock feathers & spiced marmalade) water flicked on the tag before drying... The background stamp is from SU stamp set  (lovely as a tree)  The leaves are cut out using the TH Tattered leaves die.. these were cut from Grunge paper covered with clear crackle paint and left to dry.. assorted colours of Alcohol inks were used  and the pinecone is from TH die... It was supposed to be a acorn  tee-hee... I must say there are some fabulous tags over at Tag Tuesday each week..

Thank you so much for your visit x x  Hugs May x x x

I would like to enter this tag into the Challenge http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.co.uk/  (Fall into Fall)


26 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is a stunning tag May...loVe your background, perfect for showcasing those gorgeously rich crackled leaves & the matt pine cone is a fabulous contrast...superb & very inspiring...Melxx :)

Susan Flynn said...

What a pretty autumn tag May. Love the leaves made out of grunge paper, very effective x

Jan Ltc said...

Great tag May xx Jan

inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous tag May, I lve the colours in the beautiful leaves..set in great contrast to the background...a wonderful make May! Trace x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely autumn tag May love your gorgeous leaves and textures

Anne

Jackie said...

Gorgeous tag, I love those wonderful Autumn colours :o)
Jackie xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful tag May - the colours are gorgeous.

Redanne said...

Hi May, your tag is stunning, I love how you have treated the leaves with crackle, the colours are just amazing. A really beautiful tag. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning May. the colours and textures look amazing

hugs Sue

Rita said...

Absolutely stunning May. I love the colour of the leaves and the shades of green are perfect. Hugs Rita xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow this is beautiful May, gorgeous colour combo.

Hugs Julie x

Lau W said...

Superb tag May, love the autumn colors !
xxx

koala said...

Wow ---- , this is beautiful !!!
Gorgeous Autumn Leaves !!! (^o^)/"""
Love this inking technique and leaves texture...!!!
Wonderful, May !!! Hugs!!!(^.^)v"""

Ann B said...

Wow! Love those leaves May and a beautiful tag all round.
Ann B
xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! I so love the grungepaper leaves xx

monique said...

Wonderful. Very pretty

sandee said...

It's an acorn rose, very rare indeed! lol I love the background colors and the crackle, great textures! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

sandee said...

It's an acorn rose, very rare indeed! lol I love the background colors and the crackle, great textures! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Buttons said...

Those leaves are just yummy and the background works so well. Hugs, Buttons x

catherine said...

Fantastic piece May and such a great effect to the leaves. love the colours
x catherine

Anita Houston said...

Oh May...gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! You need to send this is Frilly & Funkie's challenge! Today is the last day! I love love love your leaves!!!

Julia S-W said...

Totally gorgeous! Love that background and the leaves are heavenly.
Juliaxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, May, your leaves are gorgeous! Love the tag. Thanks for joining us at Frilly & Funkie!

butterfly said...

Wow, that's gorgeous... the leaves are amazing, and your subtly stamped background is utterly beautiful!
Alison x

Anita Houston said...

Glad you joined in May...lol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!! Very simple and yet beautiful art work!!
Sandy