Tuesday, 26 February 2013

TAG TUESDAY THE LETTER "H"

Hi Everyone,
 I hope you all are well and keeping warm Brrrrrr it's chilly today!! A big welcome to my new followers so lovely to have you on board..

We are working our way through the alphabet at Tag Tuesday and this week it's the letter "H" I decided I would make a Home Sweet Home tag....



I used a wooden tag this week and painted it with facetten lack crackle paint not sure if you can pick up the crackle it had two coats. A very vibrant blue!! the hearts are from TH Die I put a scrap of lace over one of the hearts and rubbed over the lace with Inka Gold... The butterfly stamp is from SU... & the door is from Prima...I put this together very quickly tonight  I hope you like the paint effect!!!
Thank you so much for your visit today... Hugs May x x x x x

22 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely tag, I can just make out the crackle :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your tag May and that blue is stunning, like your new home theme on it..

Anne

Marie-Louise said...

Great tag May - what a fabulous colour.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi May love the blue and stamps you have used. I think it must be the blue and the door but it reminds me of Dr Who!! Hugs Susan x

julie_woolston said...

Fab tag May love the gorgeous blue, and all the elements,
I can see where Susan is coming from too.

Hugs Julie x

brenda said...

Wonderfully vivid colours May and I want to reach out and feel the texture on that heart.

B x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous May, such a beautiful shade of blue and I love the textures.
Hugs Sue

coops said...

stunning tag may.fabulous crackle effect and i love the blue ;D

xx coops xx

Redanne said...

Hi May, I think I am in a blue phase at the moment because the colour on your tag is stunning, keep wanting to go back and look at it. The crackling gives it so much texture and love how you did the hearts too. Hugs, Anne x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Amazing hearts on this blue creation May!

greetings, Alie :-)

JansArtyJunk said...

A lovely vibrant tag May...love those lacy hearts :)

inkypinkycraft said...

Great coloured blue trace x

Rita said...

What a fabulous creation May. The colours look wonderful. Hugs Rita xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, great bright colors.

catherine said...

A fantastic tag May and embellishments. Love the vibrancy with the blue too
x catherine

Anita Houston said...

Crackled goodness here! Love the blue and all the texture! Fab Home tag!

Christine Harrop said...

Just love that rich blue May. Yes, I am seeing the Tardis too!! But it really is a lovely tag. Christine

butterfly said...

Such a glorious, vivid blue - the texture on the hearts is delicious!
Alison x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous love those gorgeous textures
Lindsay xx

Craftychris said...

This is fabulous, such a striking colour. The hearts with the lace on are gorgeous! xx

Sandy said...

Very creative - love the idea about the piece of lace over the heart. Home is where the heart is and I think your heart is in your wonderful art work!
sandy

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love that blue, and the texture on the laced heart is great. Blessings!