Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Hi Everyone

Hi All,
 I thought I would just pop on today to tell of my wonderful candy win...I am not sure if any of you beautiful bloggers were following Where Bloggers Create 2013..the lovely Karen hosts this each year HERE where you have a look at amazing crafty spaces...well being very nosy I enjoyed the tour very much..well when I arrived at  Liz HERE  who does her summer crafting from her Craftavan...you need to see this it's amazing as is her blog...I did not know there was any candy to be won... The lovely Liz decided to pick a random name from the comments...I was so lucky it was me!!! Yipeeeee. so here is what arrived from France from the lovely generous Liz....I love it all.. These papers were stitched so beautifully to make a bag....Gorgeous work..


                                                                yummy vintage goodies
                                                    gorgeous aged papers & old receipts
                                                                 Beautiful lace...
                                                              Vintage photograph & buttons
                                                             behind the photograph
                                                A Lovely tag from Liz & a bag of pearls & beads
                                             More Gorgeous laces & trim
                               A wonderful rusty key & velvet flower..I love the fabric.....
    I am so lucky to meet such lovely people in blog land!!! Dear Liz I want to thank you again for the fabulous items you sent to me.... x x x x
Thank you all for your kind visit today... Big Hugs May x x x

32 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a lovely surprise May! Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

OMG may this is wonderful indeed, and just perfect for you. The lace is divine, and those papers are gorgeous. Yes lucky you and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with it all, congrats!!, Hugs kate x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What an impressive gifts May...you will be thrilled...Have lots of fun with all theses amazing goodies!!!

kind regards, Alie :-)

Stamps and Paper said...

May what a lovely surprise ..enjoy

Anne

Elizabeth said...

Oh May, what a lovely surprise - you are going to have a wonderful time thinking of all the ways to use up all that fab stash. Elizabeth xx

Rita said...

What Wonderful goodies May. I bet you enjoy using them too. Hugs Rita xxx

koala said...

Lovely gift and wrapping also !!! Very sweet friendship and very nice !!! (^o^)/"""

Jackie said...

That's the best kind of surprise. All that lovely new stash to play with :o)
Jackie xx

Christine Harrop said...

What a lovely surprise for you May! Well done. Such lovely goodies and packaged so beautifully too. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with this. Christine xx

brenda said...

What a wonderful win May and very much in your style as well, I am sure you will get great pleasure from using the goodies.

B x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow,congrats, you lucky thing!!Amazing looking stuff, can't wait to see what you are going to make with it all!
I did know of this bloghop but sadly did not have the time this year to take part, but I am going to check out this lady's blog right now....

julie_woolston said...

Wow congrats May what a lovely surprise, gorgeous items and the bag is stunning.
Enjoy playing with them all.

Hugs Julie xxx

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Lots of lovely awesome goodies! Can't wait to see what you create next xoxo

Redanne said...

Oh my goodness May, what a gorgeous bag filled with equally gorgeous goodies. Well done on your win, could not have happened to a nicer lady! Hugs, Anne x

Sandy said...

Hey Miss May! I cannot think of a more lovely lady to win this wonderful candy than you! Congratulations and now you have to make some things - French things to be sure!!
sandy

Sue B said...

Ooh well done May! and Wow! what a gorgeous selection of goodies!! … they are awesome… I love the vintage papers and the wonderful lace and lots of lovely little pearls and beads… have lots of fun creating!! :-))
Hope you are well
Big hugs
Sue xxx

Dorthe said...

May, congratulations on winning dear Liz`s giveaway!! Her handmade bag looks so beautiful, and all the inside things are just wonderful pieces to enjoy and to have fun playtime with! Liz is a very generous, sweet person, which this gorgeous gifs also shows , and a dear friend of mine !!
How lucky you was to win, May :-)
Hugs, Dorthe

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what awesome news May and all those wonderful goodies a fantastic surprise, congratulations.
hugs
lorraine x

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

May,
Congratulations.
Liz always spoils anyone who wins a Giveaway, I should know as I won a Parisian/French themed Giveaway and was blown away when the Postman handed a large box to me.
You will have so much fun creating with those goodies - enjoy!
Wishes
Lynne

Kelly Neis said...

Wow that was so sweet!! I was on Karens blog hop last year, so fun and I met alot of people. I need to find time and see it this year too. Bloggers are the nicest people, and you are one of them May!
Hugs Kelly

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW Well done you. So well deserved! Judy x

Fandhmum said...

How wonderful, I know you will create some stunning projects with these treasures
Rosie x

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! May this is so divinely different. I can see lots of stunning creations being made from all these wonderful goodies.
Happy crafting
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Wow May what a treasure trove - what fun you will have with all these. Can't wait to see... Nicola x

Anita Houston said...

Major congrats! You deserve it!

Lululiz said...

I am delighted that you are so happy with your win. It was such a pleasure to put a little package together for you. xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

gorgeous vintage items
bibiana

butterfly said...

What a lovely treat to receive such a wonderful parcel - especially out of the blue!!
Alison x

June Macfarlane said...

May thats a gorgeous prize, it is so pretty and such a beautiful haul. Have fun with it and thank you so much for coming to visit my neglected blog, its good to be back and your kind words are very welcome
hugs June xxxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful win, congratulations :)

Craftychris said...

ooh what a lucky lady you are! What an amazing and lovely surprise for you! Enjoy xx

Viola E. said...

Wow, what wonderful gifts you received!! Liz is such a sweetie!!