Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you some of the lovely goodies I got from my lovely crafty friends...for my Birthday..I'm sure you all know the lovely Mel over at the Yorkshire Fox if not then you must visit this very talented lady...
                                                               handmade paper
                                                       Stunning crochet work, Love it....
                                          inside...I told you she was a talented lady...
                                                              some wool to make flowers
                                                                  Gorgeous lace....
                            This handmade album blew me away...I adore it... this is my birth date...
                               Look at the texture...it's Fabulous...below the inside
                                 WOW...This is the back..the crackle & texture is amazing.... Thank you so
                                  much Dear Mel, I know with all our busy lives, you found the time to make these                                           beautiful gifts for me.....Thank you so much my Dear Friend.....
                                This card is from my Dear friend Julie...she creates the most Beautiful cards...
                                and I was spoilt in Eastbourne a new Hobbycraft has opened and lucky me I got a gift                                   voucher from the lovely Julie...Whoop, Whoop... Thank you so much  Julie, Sadly                                         Julie  does not have a blog... which is a real shame as her work is Beautiful....
Thank you all for dropping by... Have a great week.... Hugs May x x x

30 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Happy birthday Lea. Lucky you - you have received some fabulous gifts. Chistine xx

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry, May I just had a senior moment! As I opened your post Out of the corner of my eye I saw the name Lea - old age coming on rapidly I'm afraid. Christine x

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful; gifts May, and well deserved I am sure! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

cuilliesocks said...

happy Birthday to you May and what gorgeous gifts your friends have given you, so special as they not only reflect your hobby, or should I say passion, but also theirs. I hope you had the most wonderful day, Hugs Kate x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous gifts May, hope you had a lovely birthfay hun.

Donna x

Redanne said...

Hi May, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and what better way to celebrate than with gorgeous goodies from wonderful friends! Big birthday hugs, Anne x

Sue - bearhouse said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday May. You received some gorgeous gifts and cards to help make your day extra special.
hugs Sue xx

Dorthe said...

Dear May, isen`t it wonderful with dear blogging friends, sending beautiful gifts for birthdays!!!
I am so blessed myself, recieving gifts ,and know the joy it is opening such a lovely package from a dear friend..
You got so many wonderful creations!!
Hugs Dorthe

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely collection of gifts May...enjoy

Anne

inkypinkycraft said...

Beautiful gifts and happy belated birthday xx hugs trace x

Karen Frost said...

Such sweet gifts and so thoughtful xx I hope your birthday was very nice, May. Hugs xo

julie_woolston said...

Happy Belated Birthday May, It sounds like you had a lovely day, with fabulous gifts and cards, they are all gorgeous.

Hugs Julie xxx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congratulations on your birthday May...wish you all the best and lots of creativity. Your gifts are great!

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Birthday! YOu got some lovely gifts. :)

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Happy Belated Birthday, May. I hope you had a lovely day. The gifts you received are just wonderful. Enjoy!
Hugs,
Julia

Bridie Payne said...

Oh lucky you! And happy birthday!

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Have a great Crafting!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday sugar - so sorry I am late with my wishes. Your gifts are wonderful and yes I do follow May. I would give my husband for that wonderful book -- I love homemade books.
Sandy

koala said...

OMG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY !!! p(^o^)q"""
Wow, these are sooooo SWEET precious beautiful presents from your wonderful friends, aren't they !?
(^.^)/"""
Hope you had a HAPPY and WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY !!! Best Wishes !!!
BIG HUG xxx
Koala (^o^)/"""

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...so pleased you like May and how wonderful of Julie to think of a Hobbycraft gift voucher, awesome, I look forward to seeing what you buy with it...Mel:)xx

Paper Profusion said...

A belated Happy Birthday May. These are all beautiful gifts! Nicola x

butterfly said...

Belated birthday wishes, May... I hope you had a wonderful day. If these amazing gifts are anything to go by, you'll have had a big smile on your face!
Alison x

Anita Houston said...

HAPPY HAPPY belated birthday! Sorry I missed the actual day! Great pressies!

coops said...

Happy Belated Birthday May.
Your gifts are fabulous, enjoy :D
We share the same birthday too :D

xx coops xx

Neesie said...

Happy Belated Birthday May ;D
It looks like you have been spoilt but no-one deserves it more.
Mel has created amazing presents...just gorgeous. She's certainly extremely talented.
How exciting having a gift voucher to spend too.
Have fun :D
xoxo

Nicecrane Designs said...

tatata taa taaaaaa,,,,,,I am singing Happy Birthday to you,,,,of course....lovely godies for your friends,,,,,May,,,,,,wow,wow,wowww

Crafty Lark said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you, May. a lovely selection of gifts. xx Flora

Marjorie said...

Happy 'Belated' Birthday wishes May.. What a beautiful selection of gorgeousness lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

happy birthday belated? when was it..the gifts and cards are all very nice
bibiana

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Happy Birthday lovely May, hope you had a lovely day!

Great gifties, loving the crochet wallet!

Annie said...

Belated Birthday Wishes May x you are clearly very special to these Ladies :-) fabulous gifts indeed.

Crafty hugs
Annie x