Sunday, 22 September 2013

ECLECTIC ELLAPU WEEKLY CHALLENGE..."For A Boy"

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all are having a great weekend...I've caught up with the washing, shopping etc after my fabulous holiday...Thank you all for the lovely comments you left me on the previous post x x

Today is the start of the weekly challenge over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU the Theme was chosen by the lovely talented Sheena  "For A Boy" We would Love to see all your fabulous creations as always.   I used one of the fabulous pre-coloured die cuts from the Hobby House, the backing papers are from my stash... the sentiments are from the Greeting farm stamp company...

Thank you so much for your kind visit today

20 comments:

Sandie said...

Such a fun card and so typical I think of so many boys nowadays...love the expression on his face...x

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Elaine said...

Love this card may !

inkypinkycraft said...

a really fun boys card x hugs x

Sue said...

Fabulous card May, love the image!
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

Absolutely brilliant image, a typical pose for the teenager of today..........or anyone really!!!
Love the whole thing

Patricia xx

Redanne said...

Hi May, I love the background and the image of the boy is superb - I need to do a card for a computer game mad GS so you have given me the inspiration I needed - thank you! Hugs, Anne x

tilly said...

a fun card for any male, have a nice day
Tilly

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect card for a make May

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

I love this image May its perfect for a young lad! susan x

Marie-Louise said...

This is fantastic May. I love it.

purplecinn said...

This would be perfect for quite a few manchildren I know haha :) Awesome!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi May this is such a fun image and a brilliant card, just perfect for all the youngsters who always have a gadget in their hands. We all know them, fab, Hugs Kate x

Anita Houston said...

That is so my son! Love him! Great coloration!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a happy card.

Inky Angel said...

A perfect card for these days' teenage boys and some grown up too :^).
Hugs, Katie

butterfly said...

What a fun image, and a great shabby lettered background too.
Alison x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card May, such a fun image.
Pauline
x

Sandy said...

Hey May - this certainly looks like a fun boy card and your image is definitely a boy!!
Sandy

coops said...

stunning male card may.fabulous image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx