Monday, 2 December 2013

Fabulous Blog Hop.......

Hi Everyone,

Just a little reminder to let you all know the Fabulous Visions of Sugarplum Blog Hop starts today....
I won this last year it was one of the cutest blog hops I have every taken part in.... the prizes are amazing....this year the lovely super talented Lori ask me to to make a few Christmas projects....I will be taking part Weds 4th Dec, Thurs 5th Dec & Fri 6th Dec......so looking forward to it... But today you can start the hop by popping over to LORI for the first day... all the details you will need will be there....Have fun....



Thank you for your visit today......

5 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see your name on Lori's blog, too, May, have fun with the blog hop. So sorry for having been MIA for such a long time, my neck is much better now, but I just lost my MIL a couple of days ago, hence the silence on my part... Hope you're doing fine though. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandy said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing - so much fun to share with friends!!
Sandy

Redanne said...

Hi May, I am really looking forward to seeing your makes! Hugs, Anne x

butterfly said...

How lovely... looking forward to seeing what you get up to!
Alison xx

Jackie said...

You have created a masterpiece here May :o)
Jackie xx