Saturday, 8 March 2014

A Swap for all Seasons (March swap)

Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds you all well, The sun is shining...whoop whoop...chilly but sunny so much better than rain....lets hope it will continue to warm up....

Well today I am sharing my swaps from All Swap for all Seasons our March swap the theme was spring & the colour Yellow...It's run by the very talented & lovely Linda...we put our names down and then we get a swap partner... the person you send too is not the same person you receive from...it's fabulous I really enjoy taking part each month... Below is what I received from the lovely Linda...Look at the wonderful image she had put on the envelope Fabulous...and the pretty packet inside was full of wonderful de-stash yellow items... Thank you so much Linda....I love all the contents x x




                                         Beautiful card & Tag
                                Look at these amazing de-stash items Love them all
                                  I adore these little cards that spell my name

                                   Thanks again Linda wonderful happy post dropping through my door....

Now this is were I am sure I am losing my marbles...I know I took pics of the card & tag and goodies I send to Lorraine...But I can not find the file   yikes.... But the lovely Lorraine has put a post up with my goodies on it if anyone would like to see...you can visit Lorraine HERE..
Thank you so much for your visit today...Have a happy weekend...


21 comments:

brenda said...

What a lovely idea May, sure you will find the missing photo.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and could you send some of that sunshine this way, it's decidedly cold and dull here.

B x

Dorthe said...

Dear May, you recieved so many goodies from Linda, and the sweet card and tag,- alwayes great to do swaps like these !! xox, Dorthe

Redanne said...

You really have received some wonderful goodies May, love all those bright and cheery things, what a lovely way to brighten up a dull day here! Hugs, Anne x

Sue said...

How lovely! The card and goodies you received are gorgeous.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello May, what gorgeous goodies, I hope you have fun creating with them, hugs Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

You got some lovely goodies, enjoy.

Craftychris said...

You have received some lovely stuff from your swap! I popped over to Lorraine's blog and looked at what you sent her, gorgeous! xx

Astrid Maclean said...

This looks like one fun swap! Love what you received, have fun with the de-stash!

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

It certainly looks such fun.
Lovely gift to receive the cards spelling out your name.
Wishes
Lynne

Julie Ann Lee said...

May is the perfect name to have when you want to think of Spring! I love all those pretty, little goodies!What a lovely idea your swap is I've been out today looking at daffs, crocuses and primroses - isn't yellow wonderful? Julie Ann xxx

Patricia said...

Oooo!! What fantastic goodies in your package.
Off to have a look at what you sent, I am sure you will find the picture soon
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Ira Huberts said...

Your goodies sure are yummy May, those fine retro cards and adornments are lovely! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandy said...

What good stuff! Now that is what I call "Happy Mail"!
sandy

cotnob said...

What a lovely package of goodies May, the first picture reminds me of my Mother when she was young!
Just going to pop over to Lorraine's blog and take a look at the goodies you sent.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Wow!! what a lovely selection of goodies you received May!! I love those retro cards and the playing cards with MAY are just wonderful !!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great gifts that you have received...I rarely use yellow and UI should do it more often...and the swaps are so much fun, I wish to have more time to participate in one of them
hugs
bibiana

butterfly said...

Lovely sunshine happy mail to go with that lovely sunny weekend - beautiful things to play with, and the card and tag are so cute. Definitely hopping over to see what you sent Lorraine!
Alison x

Neesie said...

I think there's nothing better than receiving post especially when it contains such lovely gifts.
It sounds such a lot of fun.
Enjoy xoxo

Kelly Neis said...

Wow this is beautiful and she wrapped it up so perfectly. I love the MAY cards, so sweet! You received a wonderful gift!
Hugs Kelly

JansArtyJunk said...

Hi May...you received some bright, cheery and fabulous goodies from Linda :)...off to take a peek a what lovelies you sent to Lorraine now ;)

Linda said...

Oh I love it all! Linda F. is so talented!