Sunday, 27 April 2014

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds you all well, It's raining as I type this at 7.45am... but the same happened yesterday and then the sun came out for the rest of the day...Lets hope we have some sunshine today in the South East... Fingers crossed!!

Well today and for the next 3 weeks New challenge themes over at ECLECTIC ELLAPUI  I am with the Pink team...The lovely talented Sheena has chosen the theme "FEELING FRUITY" Sheena would love to see some fruit on your creations...Sounds Fun don't you think...We also have the purple team's theme which was chosen by the lovely Kelly D and Kelly would love to see your Birthday Creations... The both themes are run for 3 weeks & there is two Mr Linky's  feeling fruity & Birthday...So have lots of fun...Looking forward to all your wonderful creations & visiting your amazing blogs...
For my Feeling Fruity creation... I made a tag (what a surprise) I used a stencil to the background of the tag...it is difficult to see it's called "shine" from memory box the colour I used was Lemonade distress ink ... I also stamped assorted leaves to the background...the fruits are an old retired set of stamps from SU and the pear is also a SU stamp ...I do love the pear stamp... Have a happy creative week ahead everyone... x x


Thank you so much for your kind visit... x x x

33 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi May I love this tag. The fruit stamps are great x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous May, I love the fruity background and beautiful pear stamp.
hugs Sue xx

Redanne said...

Gosh, that's a tricky one May, but as ever, you have risen to the occasion. I love your fruit stamping on the background and that pear stamp is gorgeous, really love that one! Hope the sun comes out for you today (and us!). Hugs, Anne xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous tag May. I do love this stamp.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely tag May and love the fruity theme...great background

Anne

Patricia said...

Brilliant "tag" I love it.
I really like that "pear" stamp over the text, very effective.
Have a great week
Hugs

Patricia xx

Beth Brovold said...

Hi May!! Your "fruity" tag is the BEST!!! Love all your images...so wonderfully created!! Take care May!

Rita said...

Hello Dear May. I love your fruity tag. The colours are stunning too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag, realy like the background.

cuilliesocks said...

Glorious tag May, love the friut images and the pear over the text is fab, hugs Kate x

Dorthe said...

Juici,fruiti and beautiful summer fresh , a wonderful tag dear May,- the pear stamp is great on your background stamp.
Wish you a lovely sunday !!
Hugs,Dorthe

Crafty Lark said...

That is a smashing staped image May, love your tag. xx Flora

Craftychris said...

A fabulous tag! The stencil looks so cool in the background xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous and very yummy tag. Fabulous summer feeling.

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful tag May. Love all the fruit & fab background.

Donna x

Createology said...

I am really enjoying your beautiful tags. I reviewed your previous posts and each tag is fabulous. Creative Tag Bliss...

Astrid Maclean said...

This is gorgeous May! The background is wonderful and I love that pear stamp, stunning!

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

You definitely rose to the occasion with this wonderful tag.
I like the pop of colour from each fruit.
Wishes
Lynne

Inky Angel said...

Gorgeous fruity tag May. I love these SU oldies, I might still have the pear stamp somewhere, I should use it again. Thanks so much for sharing this tag.
Hugs, Katie

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun is that! I've always loved that pear stamp
Hugs Lynn

Jackie said...

What a lovely fruity tag :o)
Jackie xx

Sandy said...

Love your tag! There is something very enticing about the pear - the sketchy look of the pear itself and then the writing behind it.
Sandy xx

Ira Huberts said...

Love your fruity tag May, the pear stamp works miracles stamped over your text, really cool! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

butterfly said...

Just lovely, May - the fruity look suits you! Lovely vivid fruits on your gorgeous natural background, and you're so right about that pear - it's wonderful!
Alison xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous May, I love your background and wonderful pear stamp.
Pauline
x

Fandhmum said...

A lovely tag, May. Gorgeous background
Rosie x

Libiya jhon said...

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!...Cccam Server

coops said...

so stunning may.i love all the yummy fruits and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Lori said...

I do love the pear stamp, too! This is so darling with all the pretty fruit!

Anita Houston said...

This tag is YUMMY!!!!!

Marjorie said...

Lovely tag May, and love the fruit theme, it's so colourful:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

JansArtyJunk said...

What a beautiful and colourful fruity tag May...loving that pear stamp!! Jan x