Sunday, 6 April 2014

ECLECTIC ELLAPU CHALLENGE...ONE FOR THE BOY'S

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all are having a good weekend, the weather is a little dull in the South East today hopefully it will brighten up later....
Well today is the start of a new Challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu this will run for three weeks...Their is two choices of themes...the lovely talented Laurian from the Pink team has chosen "One for the Boy's.....The lovely Elaine W from the Purple team has chosen the theme "Easter"..Something for everyone don't you think....Well I'm a Pinkie so I made a tag using the theme One for the Boy's....I hope you like it......

I made this for my brothers Birthday I think you have guessed his present by now...yep It's a Watch...

I coloured the large tag with dylusion inks then stamped over with a  the clock stamp from Kaisercraft,
the smaller tag is made from chipboard and coloured with pumice stone DI.. stamped with TH stamps this time..the sentiment is from Stampin up retired stamp set....The embellishments are from my stash...
Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over at Eclectic Ellapu..




Thank you so much for your visit today it is very much appreciated that you take the time in all your busy lives to stop by... x x x

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi May what a fab tag. I love how you did the background with the inks and clock stamp, everything works so well together. Susan xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag!

Elaine said...

Stunning may. I do love your tags xx

Asha said...

This is gorgeous, May! Great tag!
hugs, Asha

annekescardart said...

Wonderful male tag. Love it Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely masculine tag May beautifully decorated

Anne

Sue said...

This is stunning May, such a wonderful design full of beautiful detailing and I love the sentiments.
hugs Sue xx

tilly said...

your tag is beautiful, your brother will love it
Tilly

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

great work May clever inky work, Shaz in oz.x

Beth Brovold said...

FABULOUS tag for a wonderful gift May!! Your work as always is just STUNNING!! I love the techniques that you have used and all your embellies...perfect finishing touch!!!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous tag May, I love all of the details - perfect to accompany your brother's gift.
Pauline
x

butterfly said...

What a great masculine make, May. I love the layering of the two tags and fabulous spattery background on the top one. Brilliant sentiment, and the dimension on the curved banner is great.
Alison xx

Annie said...

a fabulous tag May..your brother will treasure it x Love the background, it looks amazing. The umbrella man is a great accessory and I love the way you have added the sentiment.

Happy Sumday

Annie x

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Fabulous masculine tag May, love the quote and your choice of embellishments! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Crafty Lark said...

Fabulous tag May, perfect to accompany your gift. I think I need to develop "an unhurried sense of time" xx Flora

Patricia said...

Brilliant "tag" I love everything you have done on it.
Great way you have added the sentiment
Hugs

Patricia xx

Rita said...

Fabulous tag May. I just love what you've done. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic tag May.

Dorthe said...

It is gorgeous dear May.Love your splatter, and the qoute.The watch stamped background is fantastic!!
xo,Dorthe

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

What a lovely tag, I am sure that your brother will be very happy with it as well as his pressie. Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello May, wonderful male tag, the colours and images are fab, the layout too, your brother will love it, hugs Kate x

Redanne said...

This is such a wonderful tag to go with a watch May. I love that layering of the tags and the bottom sentiment is fantastic. I think your brother will love this - a lot! Hugs, Anne xx

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

This is a great tag May with lovely detailing on it.
Wishes
Lynne

Inky Angel said...

Fabulous tag May. Love the watch background and the famous focal TH stamp image; an awesome masculin tag card.
Hugs, Katie

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear May
you create the most beautiful tags with so much thought going into them and this is no exception. The colors are great, the stamping and, of course, the words of wisdom - how True,
Hugs for a great week,
Suzy

LauraVi said...

It is always difficult for me to create something masculine, you did it in a fab way! Beautiful tag!

scrappymo! said...

Great tag May. Your brother is going to love it. It has a wonderfully masculine feel. The watch part sprockets look great as well as the infamous "umbrella man".
Off to have a wee catch up on your blog!

coops said...

fabulous tag may.stunning image and wording and I love the cogs :D

xx coops xx