Thursday, 1 May 2014

A Swap for all Seasons....WEDDING...

Hi Everyone,
Well for the Month of May the fabulous swap over at A Swap For All Seasons was cream & white & the theme was Wedding... you make a card & a tag then you send with some de-stash items to your swap partner..(for more info and to join in with us just click the link above) The lovely Elizabeth was my swap patner so this is what I sent to Elizabeth..
                                                                      My Card
                                                                       My Tag
                                                            stash items from me
             These are the beauties I received from Sherry..AmAzing tags don't you think I adore them
                                  Beautiful Wedding card...Love the design..(sorry about the glare)
                 These are fabulous each pocket was filled with beautiful lace.. Love the images...
                                          A doily envelope filled with doily's Love it all.......
  Look at this stash... the golden & lace doily is fantastic...I've never seen one like this before
                                     What a treasure..Thank you soooooo much Sherry....

 I also won the lovely Linda's stash & card & tag...Linda is the boss she runs A Swap For All Seasons
                 monthly swap Which I love taking part in...Join in with us you will Love it....

                                                 Look at this amazing card & stash items
                                        The card is beautiful...Just look at that flower...I adore this
                                            Fabulous tag & wonderful goodies...Beautiful.......
                                              Close up of the tag...simply Perfect....
Thank you so much Linda for these beautiful items and for working hard each month to bring us together for a fantastic swap... x x x

Thank you so much for your visit  x x x x

29 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Stunning swap and gorgeous projects May, very romantic.

Warm hugs
Maarit

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card and tag May, they are both so beautifully embellished. You received some beautiful items as well, lucky you!
Pauline
x

Elaine said...

Wow love what you have made and what you got in return, xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card May. Fabulous goodies too. Hugs Rita xxx

JansArtyJunk said...

Oh, May, I already saw your stunning card and tag on Elizabeth's blog...fab images and lots of yummy lace and embellies!!! Both swaps and de-stash given and received were gorgeous... So sad that I missed out on last months swap now ;)...but looking forward to the 'Guy' June swap!! Jan x

Debbie said...

Wow and Wow May, amazing. Debbiex

Redanne said...

What a great swap May, both the sent and received cards and goodies are just wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW! May what a beautiful card and tag, I love everything about them. Gorgeous embellishments.
Your swaps are fantastic, beautiful laces and ribbons etc. They are all so fab I don't think I would ever use them. Hugs Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Your card and tag are both beautiful.

Marie-Louise said...

Your card and tag are gorgeous May. Great swaps.

Sue said...

WOW! Such a lovely collection of items sent and received May. The card and tag you made and received are are all so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

butterfly said...

What a gorgeous swap, May - your card and tag are both exquisite, and what a lot of romantic goodies in both directions!
Alison xx

Linda said...

May, your card and tag are a delight. The images could not be any more dear! Fab goodies too. And I'm so glad you like the Giveaway package! I'm sure you'll work your magic on those supplies and create some lovely things!

scrappymo! said...

Oh May...the one you gave and the one you received are both gorgeous. And your prize is fab...love that amazing flower!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous swap May, your card and tag are beautiful Sherry's are beautiful too, enjoy your stash.
Kevin xx

Createology said...

May your card and tag you created are stunning. These swaps are the best and every thing in them is wonderful. Creative White Bliss...

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards, tags and gifts to and from your swap partner :o)
Jackie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wow May your card and tag are absolute stunners! Some beautiful things in your swap too I can see you will be having fun with these! Susan xx

Craftychris said...

Your tag and card are stunning! The ones you received are gorgeous too! This post was a feast for the eyes! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and tags may and loved what you have received...

Anne

Astrid Maclean said...

All of them are just stunning May, this swap seems like such a fun thing to be part of, wonderful!

Anita Houston said...

Love the theme of the swap! Gorgeous!

Beth Brovold said...

May your card is STUNNING...you are such an amazing artist!! We miss you already at F&F!!! I love the idea of this swap too...you all must just have a great time doing it!! Take care May and please keep in touch with all us F&F Girls!!

Elizabeth Quigley said...

Hi Dear May,
I just loved my swap package. I sent you a letter by snail mail.
I told Linda I would love to send to you one month. My fear is I am not as talented as you are. I wouldn't want to disappoint you.
I have some many ways I plan to use from stash you sent.
I posted pictures of your package on my blog.

Thank you.
XXOO
Elizabeth Q

Scrap for Joy said...

I loved this white/cream month. Your card and tag are beautiful, as always. Love the embellishments you chose...gorgeous appliqués and buckles! Sherry's gifts for you were lovely as well, as were the treats from Linda (she spoils us all!)
More fun this month for the guys!
Happy weekend!
xoxo
Joyce

Sandy said...

Hey May! I kept saying wow! wow!wow!
What a marvelous card and tag you made. I do love LOTV and I do not think you can beat their sweet images. Your card is grand! Beautiful cards and tags and those goodies you received look like they are right up your alley. I do love your vintage makes!!
Sandy xx

Dorthe said...

So much romantic sweetness and goodness, dear May.
Your tag and card are so sweet and lovely , and so many goodies you send,too,wow.
I also love what Sherry send you, the tags are wonderful, yes, and so many things to play with!
Your winning pieces are beautiful, too- lucky you !!!
Hugs,Dorthe

Lorraine said...

May, your card and tag are stunning!!
And you sent such lovely goodies! Love them all! Have a great week! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

marie said...

I think this was my favorite swap month so far...cream and white offer such amazing opportunities! Your blog post sure shows some wonderful examples!! Love it all!