Monday, 9 June 2014

A Swap for all Seasons...

Hi Everyone,
For the month of June our swap over at A Swap for all Seasons was... it's a Guy Thing...& the de-stash items are black & Grey...I sent my swap to the lovely talented Joyce...I received from the amazing Marie..I love this swap it's so much fun please feel free to join us... over at Linda's at a Swap for all Seasons all is explained... 

My swap I sent to Joyce....each person makes a tag & a card and send some de-stash items to each other....

                                                                  my tag & card
                                                             my de-stash items for Joyce
                                                             my de-stash items for Joyce
                                                  Gorgeous Tag & Card from Marie
                                           I adore the items Marie sent me I will have fun!!
Thank you so much Marie I adore it all Your Tag & Card are so beautiful....& A big Thank you to Linda for bringing us all together each month with this fabulous swap....
Thank you so much for your visit today.. x x x x

22 comments:

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Such a lovely swap idea, the de-stash is such fun.
Beautiful creations by all.
Wishes
Lynne

cotnob said...

Another fabulous swap May, I love your gorgeous tag and card - you received some wonderful items from Marie as well.
Pauline
x

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Just wonderful, both what you sent and received. This is a fun swap. I worked on your card today for the July swap...fun! :) Pam.

Rita said...

Beautiful card and tag May. Love the swap idea too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely cards/tags/swaps to and from you May :o)
Jackie xx

Patricia said...

Beautiful "tag" May, love it.
Ooo! I just love all the things in your swaps ..... both ways!!!
Have a great day
Hugs

Patricia xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea with the swap, have fun with your new stash. Love the tags and cards sent and received! Hugs, Valerie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A fabulous tag and card May and wonderful de-stash items both sent and received. What a good idea. Susan x

Redanne said...

I really love the tag and card you sent May and what lovely items you received in return! Hope your week is going well. Hugs, Anne xx

Elaine said...

Awesome swops !

Sandy said...

Wonderful tag and card you sent May - anyone would be lucky to get something from you!! It's like a challenge seeing what you do with something someone sends you!
I have a real busy summer and will not be back until the fall but will try to peek in when I can.
Sandy xx

Marjorie said...

What Fabulous swaps May...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Wandering Wren said...

Hi May

Your swaps are so lovely, a beautiful idea, you are all so generous with eachother.
Have a fun week.
Wren x

Donna Heber said...

Hi May,

I just love your swap card and tag. Wish I had time for these fun events. Your items for Joyce were gorgeous too. Hope you are having a great week.

Dorthe said...

Dear May

A wonderful swap , the tags and cards looks great and also the de-stash things looks as if there will be hours of fun.

Hugs, Dorthe

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks like a wonderful swap.

marie said...

I love the card you sent to Joyce!! It's wonderful! So are all theother things you sent her.
So glad you liked the things I sent to you.

butterfly said...

Lovely swapping - your tag looks terrific, especially - and what an elegant looking post with those colours!
Alison xx

Ira Huberts said...

What a fun swap this must have been May, you girls certainly have made such beautiful things and have sent such pretty looking items to each other! Enjoy! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTIFUL May...I love your tag and card!! A truly lovely "May" creation!!! I just love this swap and de-stash idea!! Are you having fun Grandmothering!!! Hope that all is well!!
Beth

Linda said...

Your cards and tags are always tops! Great goodies from Marie too!

scrappymo! said...

You sent and received some amazing items!
Loved the cards too.