Saturday, 7 June 2014

Dragons Dream Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I think becoming a Grandmother has made me lose my memory (lol)...So Sorry for being late with this post......
The theme over at Dragons Dream this fortnight  was chosen the lovely talented Elizabeth...the letter "I & Butterflies....Sounds fun don't you think....

My Tag I used the word INSPIRE...I love this quote...(I dedicate it to my Grandson) The Butterflies are embossed in two Different embossing powders but it looks the same? (Tarnished Gold & Gilded Gold) The background I used TH inks Antique Linen, Scattered Straw & Pumice Stone and the water flick technique.. I hope your like it...Better late than never as they say...

Looking forward to seeing your fabulous tags as always this fortnight join in the fun HERE




Thank you so much for your visit.... x x

16 comments:

brenda said...

Made me smile, shall blame grandchildren for forgetting things please from now on.

Inspiration tag May.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

B x

Redanne said...

The embossed butterfly (ies) is gorgeous, love the base colour and that quote is fabulous. Hugs, Anne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful background and love the embossed butterflies, really inspired. Hugs, Valerie

butterfly said...

What wonderful uplifting words - and the gilded butterflies look amazing!
Alison xx

Patricia said...

Hi May, a wonderful "tag" great sentiment, colours and design.
Grandchildren definitely make you loose track of things, as they get older they can also make you loose your mind ..... in a good way I may add!!!
Hugs from warm but rainy Dalyan, Turkey

Patricia xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous tag May, I love those butterflies.
Kevin xx

Craftychris said...

It's so gorgeous! The butterflies look fabulous and I love the quote xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous tag May, I love your butterflies and fabulous background - great technique.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi May a beautiful tag, loving your colours and the butterflies are gorgeous, great inspirational sentiment too, hugs Kate x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's an amazing tag, great butterfly image.

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous tag May and such a great quote.

Jackie said...

A very pretty tag, and a great sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

Mrs.B said...

Beautiful tag May, love the wording.
Avril xx

Dianne said...

Hello Miss May, well new Grandma's get a lot of leeway it was worth the wait, it a wonderful quote,inspire, you always inspire me, I looooooove the background with all the splotches, and your butterflies are gorgeous, thanks for always inspiring me to dream with the Dragons...

Elaine said...

Gorgeous x

GrĂ¡inne said...

That's just absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Suzanne xx