Friday, 18 July 2014

A SWAP FOR ALL SEASONS....JULY....

Hi Everyone,
Really folks I am losing my marbles...."stressed or what" I thought I had posted this post...the Fabulous ladies who I swapped with Please forgive me.....Over at A SWAP FOR ALL SEASONS  This is the month of July swap... the theme was share a Smile & some Purple destash items....

My swap partner was SUSIE and this is what I sent to Susie...
                                                                            Tag
                                                                            Card
                                                               De-stash items
                                  This is my card & Tag I received from the lovely PAM So
                                                                       Beautiful
                                    Love them both....
                                    Looks at this amazing stash...you have spoilt me Pam
                                     I adore it all...Thank you Pam x x x x
If you get the time please visit these two lovely ladies at their blogs you won't be disappointed..
Thank you Linda for organizing this fabulous swap....On the 1st of Aug you can sign up for the Sept swap...It's such fun and you meet the most lovely crafty people...

Thank you for your visit.... 

18 comments:

Patricia said...

You lucky Lady,
Wow!! to both beautiful Tags and fantastic Stash!!
Look forward to seeing what you make with it all.
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

brenda said...

Great idea May and love what you sent to Susie.

B x

Ira Huberts said...

What a fun wap May! You girls have really made such lovely creations for each other! Enjoy your new goodies, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Redanne said...

I agree with Ira above, it looks like such a fun swap, I love what you sent May, the purple is beautiful and what a lot of lovely goodies you got back too! Hugs, Anne xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hello May,

Very cool happy mail!

I'm terrible at remembering things so I have to write it down -- if I don't get that far then I'm doomed!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Silvia(Barnie) said...

It looks like a fantastic swap :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like you had fun with this swap, and the stash will be fun to play with. Look after those marbles! Hugs, Valerie

Astrid Maclean said...

This looks like another fantastic swap May! Love what you made and what you received! Sorry to hear you were so stressed! Hope things settle down again!

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

It must be such fun anticipating what will arrive in the mail.
The images you used on the tag and card are beautiful as are the actual card, tag and gifts you sent.
May, I apologies that I am unable to visit all your posts. Desperately trying to visit as many friends blogs as possible this evening before bedtime calls.
Wishes
Lynne

Anita Houston said...

I hate when I think I've done something and I haven't...I feel your pain! Gorgeous trade items!

butterfly said...

More great swapping - I absolutely love the tag you sent - wonderful background stamping and the image is delightful!

I completely sympathise with the forgetting to post - I'm juggling a lot of balls at the moment, and I'm convinced I'm going to drop one any second!
Alison xx

crafty cat corner said...

Thanks for the comment on the wild flowers.
Briony
x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi May!! It's been awhile...hope that you are keeping well and finding time to enjoy being a Grandma!! Your tag and card...FABULOUS and such FANTASTIC goodies that you received in return!! Such a fun and up lifting idea!!
Take care,
Beth

cotnob said...

Another fabulous swap May, your tag and card are beautiful and you received some gorgeous goodies in return.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Greetings May, what a fun swap and wonderful goodies, love the tag and card design.

Hugs Diane

Elaine said...

Every time I see the swop posts I love them x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word May love both the tag and card the images and vintage style are superb, great stash you received such a lovely gift for you to play with.
hugs
lorraine x

JansArtyJunk said...

Another fabulous swap May...who ever gets you has a partner is very lucky indeed ;)