Wednesday, 16 July 2014

DRAGONS DREAM CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone,
Gosh its been a fortnight since I last posted..YIKES!!... Where does the time go....
Today & for the next fortnight over at DRAGONS DREAM  & it's my turn to choose the letter from the alphabet...I choose the letter H & Brown....sounds fun don't you think...The only rules are you must use at least one real stamp on your Tag.....

For my Letter H... I choose HOME... For the background I stained with frayed burlap DI...Love this colour..the stamped background is stamped from a very old stamp from my stash "sorry don't the company" the roof of the house I used the fabulous crackle paste from DecoArt Love the effect... the colours on the house are papersrtsy "mermaid & Pumpkin soup" then stamped over with the alphabet stamp from Kaisercraft...I hope you like it....Looking forward to visiting all your fabulous tags....




Thank you so much for your visit today......

19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, and a good choice of colours! Hugs, Valerie

cuilliesocks said...

Hello May, is it really two weeks, where does the time go indeed.
Lovely tag, beautiful textures and elements to it, gorgeous colours, hugs Kate x

Julie Ann Lee said...

Hi May! I love the Crackle on this and isn't Frayed Burlap a great colour for this recipe? I really think this is a fun tag and a great recipe too - so many lovely brown shades around! Julie Ann xxx

Christine Harrop said...

You are so right May that time does just disappear. Like you, it had been two weeks and one day since I posted and couldn't believe it. Super tag. Colours and stamps look great. Hugs Christine xx

Patricia said...

Time ......... is that what whizzes by when we are not looking......???
Love your "tag" great colours, textures and design.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Ira Huberts said...

Great looking tag May, love the craquelure effect, and isn't it amazing if we can call our house a home? Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous tag May and great colours

Anne

Sue said...

Your tags are always stunning May and this is no exception. I love the design with such gorgeous detailing and wonderful textures too.
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful tag as always May.

Redanne said...

This year is just whizzing by! Your tag is beautiful, I love the house you created and the background is gorgeous. A really beautiful tag, as ever! Hugs, Anne x

Astrid Maclean said...

Great tag Mo and such a happy looking home! Love the crackle on the roof!

Elaine said...

Hi May , such a lovely tag. You always make beautiful tags x

Jackie said...

Wonderful tag May, lovely to see you back :o)
Jackie xx

Dorthe said...

WOW, May, I love your crackle -so fantastic! And your house filled with happy wishes, is so wonderful, I would love to usxe the key, to open up the door to happiness !!
Hugs,Dorthe

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag, love your home abc.

cotnob said...

Time certainly does fly doesn't it May. A fabulous tag, I love your background and the crackle roof is such a clever idea.
Pauline
x

coops said...

stunning tag may.gorgeous design and i love the crackle ;D

xx coops xx

butterfly said...

I love this wordy little house, and the crackly roof looks fab!
Alison xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

ooh great texture here on the house roof, and love the colour of the base of the house too! Great tag!