Friday, 1 August 2014

CHALLENGES ....WHOOP WHOOP....

Hi Everyone,
A Happy 1st of the month  (August) to you all...I have for you today no-less than 3 Challenges for you all to take part in....ALTERED ECLECTICS & ECLECTIC ELLAPU.... At Altered Eclectics we would love to see any altered items, boxes, canvas, wooden items...anything you can alter we would love to see (no cards please).....For Eclectic Ellapu the Pink team's theme chosen by the lovely talented Yvonne it is "Seaside".... and for the purple team "Anything Goes"  There you go 3 different themes for you all to have a play with us.......See you there...

My item for Altered Eclectics (followers of my blog know I have recently become a Grandma of a Beautiful Little Gorgeous boy...Jude.. So I altered some wooden Blocks for his bedroom... I hope you like them....



I used some Gesso to cover the blocks then I painted them with a tester pot of paint called Water...the letters I used Duck egg....I got these testers from B&Q to paint my kitchen..(I used the WATER on my walls) Love it....I then used some crackle paint from DecoArt...( I did tell my daughter that these were for decoration only in case Jude as he gets older puts them in his mouth) I hope you like them...


                                                               ECLECTIC ELLAPU

The theme is SEASIDE...I made a Tag for the Pink Team




I covered my tag with some fabulous papers from Crafty Individuals...The image is also from them..The stamps used on the background the birds & seashells/starfish are from Crafty Individuals... I have a craft drawer full of this company's stamps I do Love them I don't use them enough...(must change that one) ...
So there you have it a post full of wonderful Challenges to take part...I hope you all enjoy...Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.....

Thank you so much for your visit x x x x





22 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Those baby boy blocks are gorgeous! Love the tag, too. Have a fun weekend! Hugs, Valerie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a gorgeous project for your little grandson May! Love your tag the image and stamps are wonderful! Susan x

Sue said...

These are wonderful May, I love those blocks for your grandson. Enjoy your weekend xx

Sue said...

The baby blocks are gorgeous, I love the colours. Your tag is beautiful, the colours are wonderful and the sentiment is fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Love the idea of those blocks!! Brilliant and such lovely colours! The tag is a stunner too!!

JansArtyJunk said...

Your baby blocks are wonderful May...Love the colours and the yummy crackle! :) Your summery tag is beautiful too! Jan x

Redanne said...

The blocks look fabulous May, I love those gorgeous colours!

Your tag is beautiful, I love CI too and like you I really need to use mine too. Hugs, Anne xx

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Contrasting in projects and style but May, they are both fabulous.
The blocks are the sweetest idea to adorn his room with such soothing colours.
Moving onto your tag - beautiful use of the Crafty Individuals products.
Have a lovely weekend.
Wishes
Lynne

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh this makes me in the mood to get back into my tag and card making
I seen your swap item and they were real treasures to be enjoyed by anyone

Janice

Ira Huberts said...

Your baby blocks looks supersweet May, how you will love seeing little Jude playing with them! And your beach themed tag is fabulous, lovely vintage image! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cuilliesocks said...

Hello May, gorgeous blocks for Jude, a great project, love the crackle finish.
I love your vintage tag, super image and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Elaine said...

Wow May these projects are great and I just think those blocks are brilliant ! Time for me to dig out my crackle glaze x

cotnob said...

I love your wooden blocks May, such a fabulous gift for Jude. Your tag is gorgeous, such a beautiful vintage image.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

scrappymo! said...

The Jude blocks look fab. Beth they will look great in his room.

I have my living room and dining room sort of a greeny/grey blue...a bit similar to this.
Mine looks differen depending on the light...on a bright day it looks blue and on a dark day it looks more grey1

Marie-Louise said...

Two fantastic projects May. I love the blocks and the great tag.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow May those blocks are brilliant and the tag is so beautiful awesome work.
hugs
lorraine x

Mrs.B said...

Love the baby blocks May, and such a wonderful tag, love the image and background.
Avril xx

butterfly said...

Gorgeous inspiration for the trio of challenges, May... I love the baby blocks (do we get to see the "watery" kitchen?), and the tag is fabulous - what wonderful colours!
Alison xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

May, you've been very busy these days. I haven't been online during the last few days and all your new posts have blown me away.

Anita Houston said...

Oh my word...I LOVE your tag! The image is perfect for summer and the background is fab! Gorgeous work May!

Sandy said...

Congratulations on your new grandson May! I don't think I knew that!! The blocks are wonderful and the is just the beginning.
You tag is very pretty.
Sandy xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

awesome block decoration idea! Love them!

and love your tag, too! Great colours and texture.