Monday, 4 August 2014

SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE.....A LITTLE FUN...

A CREATIVE BLOG TOUR...
Hi All... Today just a little chat & some fun Sharing what we love ..The super talented JAN tagged me in her blog to continue this little fun way to share together what we all love doing....Creating.....



                                                                           JAN
 I have been a follower of Jan for sometime now as her blog posts are so inspirational....she is just finished a burlap dress-form... it is Breathtaking you need to pop over with a coffee and have a stroll though her blog you will not be disappointed... Thank you Jan for tagging me....so here goes a little about me...

What am I working on at the moment...
I am making my first lace fabric book... its not quite finished I was inspired to make this through visiting wonderful blogs out there...it's good to Share....


                                                                






Not quite finished as yet...But I have loved the journey so far with this lace book....I hope you do too.....

How does my work differ from others....

Hmmmm Not to sure how to answer this one I don't think I have a particular style I love all craft... I sometimes do pretty...I adore vintage & working with lace & fabrics... I used to colour images but I have not done that in sometime... so I suppose I change from week to week really, whatever I'm making I enjoy that at that time...so a bit of everything I'd say....

                                                 





Why do I create...
Now that's simply... to relax after a day at work I love nothing more than to retreat to my crafty space and play....papercraft, sewing, knitting......(can't crochet but I want to learn) I really enjoy making gifts for family & friends, I have recently become a Grandma so I have been making some baby quilts on my sewing machine....
             
                                                            bird plaque             
                                                                  patchwork bag
                                                                        ATC
                                                                            Tag


How do I work when creating......
Challenges are a great source of inspiration as is visiting amazing blogs in blog-land.... then I empty every drawer in my crafty space to find hopefully what I need to play... I also use you tube to learn new techniques & for inspiration....


Well sadly this is the part of the tour that I share some fabulous blogs with you....But unfortunately the fantastic ladies I asked to share where so busy with holidays etc & life of course that has a habit of getting in the way...so at this point of my tour I would like you to link back to the super talented JAN as Jan has another link to a wonderful blog at the bottom of her post to visit...enjoy!!! I hope you enjoyed my blog tour... Thank you Jan again for inviting me along.....

Thank you all for your visit today x x x x

20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great post May and good to learn more about you, and see all those gorgeous things you have made! Hugs, Valerie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi May what gorgeous projects, and it's good to know more about you and how you get your inspiration, hugs Kate x

Chris / CS Designs said...

May, Your lace fabric book is so very beautiful. The black and white photos seem to fit this type of work better and I must admit, I myself have been thing of doing more with images where there is no or very little color added to them. Thank you for the inspiration, had a great visit,off to look at the dress form you mentioned.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Redanne said...

Wow May, you know how much I love your work already but seeing it all laid out here has been wonderful trip down memory lane and I loved reading more about you. I do think you have a style, it is unique and wonderful! Big hugs, Anne xx

Sandy said...

WOW!!!!
Sandy xx

Stempelhexe said...

Was für herrliche und wunderschöne Werke, ich bin begeistert.

LG
Ulla

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous post May, it's lovely to learn a little more about your creative process.
Pauline
x

Lululiz said...

I really enjoyed reading this post and drooling over all the photographs of your gorgeous projects. Oooh, that lace book.............

Ira Huberts said...

Fabulous post May, it's so nice to know a bit more about you and your creativity! The shots you have posted are absolutely beautiful! Have a wonderful evening, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Elaine said...

What a beautiful mix of makes. I love your style May x

Anita Houston said...

What a wonderful post showing me a little more of you! I LOVE that! All of these projects are just gorgeous May!!!

Sandy said...

You do so many things well May! I think your style goes wherever you heart is. Speaking of hear, your lace album is out of the word gorgeous!!!!
Sandy xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

You have amazing projects May, I especially love the birds in your work!

JansArtyJunk said...

Awww thanks for the kind compliments May....much appreciated here....and thanks again for joining in the Blog tour......Fabulous post....it was great to read a little more about you and how and why you create....and....I am drooling over your Fabric Lace Book ....LUSH!! :) I've just started to create one of these...yours looks stunning May! ) You are so clever and always creating such wonderful things :) ...Thanks again Hugs Jan x

Kelly Neis said...

Hi May, I enjoyed looking at your fabulous works, this is a fun blog hop to get to know us all better. You are as sweet as pie and so glad you are enjoying your grandchild. You are versatile in crafting and I love the lace and vintage makes you do. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs Kelly

Paper Profusion said...

All these stunning pieces illustrate how talented and versatile you are May! Absolutely beautiful projects and lovely to read more about you. Nicola x

Dorthe said...

A wonderful tour ,seing and reviewing some of your beautiful art pieces, dear May. I love your lace book, so very lovely and beautiful.
I also follow Jan, and love what she creates ,also.
Hugs,Dorthe

Annie said...

Wow May...so many beautiful and inspiring makes within this post....absolutely fabulous.

TFS and huge hugs

Annie x

Dianne said...

Hello Miss May loooooooooove this post, getting to know you better was wonderful and your creations are SO gorgeous, thanks for sharing ALL of it...

butterfly said...

Lovely to read some more about your crafty world, May - and how fabulous to see so many of your amazing creations all in one post. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
Alison xx