Monday, 1 December 2014

HI EVERYONE X X X

Hi All,
I am still alive and still suffering big time with this Frozen Shoulder... sorry I have not been around much to visit you all....My lovely daughter is writing this post for me today...

Today the 1st of December I have 3 challenges for you.....so lets get started I hope you have a cuppa handy....

1st up is the monthly challenge over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU and the theme is VINTAGE CHRISTMAS.... I decorated a heart I adore hearts.... this was a made heart from hobbycraft due to shoulder!!  I just decorated the heart to painful to have made the heart too...the rosette is made from Tim Holtz die and the lace is from my stash... the image is from the internet (free) I hope you like it...


  The next Challenge is from ALTERED ECLECTIC where we love to see anything you have Altered (no cards please)..I made a Christmas canvas...


I covered the background with some Christmas themed paper from Crafty Individuals then stamped over with the snowflake stamp from SU... I embossed a few snowflakes too... used some themed Christmas music papers...the large Santa scrap is from the Mamelok press ltd I love his jolly face..
I used lots of glitter round the edges....( the cat was sparkling for days... lol)

Last but by no means least is the 2 monthly challenge (Dec/Jan) over at CRAFT MY LIFE where we like to anything from sewing,knitting,crochet,painting,baking,gift boxes etc...anything ...No cards please....
I did a little sewing for some small gifts for babies...I am still learning to sew well (practice makes perfect!!! right...)
Taggie blankets for some of my daughters friends babies....& little gift bags to put them in..The one with the Giraffes is for my Grandson Jude...the other two the mums like Foxes & Butterflies....so I hope they will like them....Jude already has his and seems to like it.... 


So I bet you are glad this post is over...Thank you if you stayed to the end....& again I am sorry I am not visiting much but after 5 mins of typing the arm is too painful to continue...but I hope to back to normal soon.....At this rate I will have to buy Christmas cards this year... me thinks.
Thank you so much for your visit x x x x

23 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of gorgeous projects today, you have done a lot in spite of your poor shoulder - hope it soon gets better! Hugs, Valerie

Stamps and Paper said...

Sorry to hear you are still suffering May....gorgeous projects

Anne

brenda said...

Lots of lovely project here May, but I think it's the first one that had to be my fav.

B x

Rita said...

Sorry to hear you are still suffering May, the pain is awful from a frozen shoulder. Love all your beautiful projects, especially under your circumstances. Take Care and I hope things improve for you soon. Hugs Rita xxx

Jo said...

So sorry you're still hurting May, hope things improve for you real soon. Beautiful makes, especially love the Santa canvas.
hugs Jo x

crafty creations said...

So sorry to read that you are still suffering May

Beautiful creations

Have a wonderful Christmas time
x Hilda

Sandy said...

May I am so sorry about your shoulder and hope it heals soon.
Your first make is so romantic, love the image! The canvass is out of this world!! Wonderful job.
Congratulations learning to sew. Your little blankets are precious and what a great idea to make bags to put them in!
Once again, I sure hope you are better soon.
Sandy xx

Dorthe said...

Wonderful to see you dear May,-
I hope your shoulder will soon "behave" and feel good again.
Beautiful heart with the rosette, tulle and sweet angel, and the canvas is wonderful -love your snowflakes .
And your daughter and her friends, must be so thrillled to reciebe the blankets for the little ones !!
Hugs,Dorthe

Carol said...

Great theme for the challenge at EE May, really enjoyed it. Love your altered heart, very pretty. Your canvas and sewing makes look wonderful too. Hope your shoulder eases soon. Look forward to working with you again. Carol x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! these are all gorgeous May! you do vintage so beautifully… I love the Santa canvas… absolutely stunning! and I love your little blankets… they are so sweet and I'm sure the children will love them to bits! :-))
I'm so sorry to hear that you're frozen shoulder is still so painful though… I know it can last a long while… hope you have at least got some strong painkillers to take the edge off the pain hun.
Take Care and I really hope and pray that things start to improve for you soon.
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Patricia said...

Aww!! May sending you some (((((hugs))))) in hope they might help.
Love ALL your wonderful projects every one a winner.
Your little blankets are so sweet. Your "vintage" makes are fantastic with amazing design.
Hope the pain goes soon.

Patricia x

cotnob said...

A wonderful selection of projects May, your tag is gorgeous, such a beautiful image.
I'm sorry to hear that you are still suffering, I hope you get some relief soon.
Pauline
x

Judy McKay said...

May your Sana is wonderful. I love all of your designs. Judy

Redanne said...

So sorry to hear that you are still struggling with your shoulder but how lovely of your daughter to help you out. Hope your shoulder gives you less trouble soon!

All your makes are beautiful, it is lovely to see you back too. Hugs, Anne xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I am sorry to hear about your frozen shoulder and you should have been resting rather than making your projects. I have to say though the pain you went through did ot affect your creating too much. Such beautiful creations as always sweetie xx

Createology said...

Healing Energy May for your painful shoulder. Thank your "daughter" for writing this post. Lovely to see your projects. Blessings and Bliss...

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful projects, May.

Kelly Neis said...

Oh I wish I were there to help you put your crafts together, wishing you some healing! I love the rosette embellishment, you do vintage so perfectly and I love the colors and the santa, wow, so much to feast on and I love them.
Hugs Kelly

Shari Trumbull said...

Hi May!! I just had to come over and visit and say--WOW! Love your vintage heart for the EE December challenge :) Very vintage, indeed!! I'll be coming by and visiting regularly--gotta share the love with my EE teammies :)
OH--I love wolves, too :) I saw the picture on your sidebar--I love them, too :) I live in North Idaho and there's a man right around the corner who works for a wolf conservatory and he keeps some on his property--We can here them howling on clear nights...it's a beautiful (but kinda eerie) sound :)
Love your kitties, too :)
XOXO-Shari

Elaine said...

A beautiful array of makes May. Hope the shoulder gets better soon xx

Claire said...

Hi May, gorgeous vintage projects, they are just beautiful!
Claire xx

Lisa Winnard said...

Gorgeous project.
Lisa xxx
Your Altered Eclectics playmate x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Absolutely gorgeous canvas, I love the vintage vibe!
Merry Christmas from you DTeam mate at Altered Eclectics!
Leigh S-B
LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
DominoARTblog.blogspot.com