Thursday, 20 August 2015

FABRIC SAMPLERS FOR JULY & AUGUST 2015

Hi Everyone,
 I thought I would share my beautiful Fabric Samplers for July & August 2015 I Love this swap at the end of the year we will have a banner to put together with each months sampler, The Lovely Linda has organized this swap over at A Swap for all seasons check out her blog and follow along x x x



This is my July swap that I received from the lovely Bev all the links to our blogs that take part are on the sidebar at Linda's blog link is above, I love it the colours are beautiful and I adore the pocket idea...The pocket was filled with goodies...
      Here are the goodies that were inside the pocket Thank you so much Bev I love it all..
   


Hi, This is my August swap from the lovely Sherry I adore the butterfly & fabulous flowers and the fabric she sent me is Beautiful I can't wait to have a play....Thank you so much Sherry x x x


Thank you both so much Bev & Sherry I can't wait to put together my banner for the year 2015 x x x

Well surgery all done and dusted on the shoulder just trying to move it again I know it takes time and I do feel I am getting there so thank you all for your kind words I really hope to be more active on my blog soon and Thanks for sticking with me....
Have a great day x x x x See you soon x x x x



18 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello May, so good to read your surgery went well, and that ytou are slowly coming back to moving it again.
Your swap pieces are lovely both. love the little pocket idea, and sweet butterfly from Sherry . Lovely extra gifts have you got !!
I send you summer wishes for soon to be able being back creating dear May!
Dorthe, xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

Hello May, pleased to hear that you've had your surgery and that You are able to start moving your shoulder a bit, hopefully a full and speedy recovery.
Beautiful bits and pieces May, love them, hugs Kate x

Craftychris said...

I am so glad you are on the road to recovery after your surgery, however slowly! It will be awesome when you have your movement back! Lovely swaps! xxxx

Mrs.B said...

Glad to know the surgery went well and hopefully the recovery won't be too long. Gorgeous gifts in the swap, something to cheer you up.
Hugs,
Avril xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pleased to hear your surgery went well May and hope you make a full recovery very soon...love your swaps...

Anne

Anita Houston said...

I know you waited a while to have the surgery, and it's horrible that it takes so much time to heal, but before you know it you will be all better. So nice that you keep up with your swaps despite it all. Best wishes for a quick mend!!!

Paper Profusion said...

Hi there May. These are very lovely. Sending you my very best wishes for a speedy recovery. Don't rush anything though and take it very easy. Warm hugs from me, Nicola x

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Hello May
It is lovely to see a post from you sharing all of those beautiful delights from your swap friends.
I am sending you a bundle of good wishes for a speedy recovery. Please remember to take things easy, we will always be here for you, awaiting your return, whenever that might be.
Wishes
Lynne

Sandy said...

Hey May!!!! To say I have missed you would be an understatement! You take it slow and easy and be good to yourself!
Sandy xx

Wandering Wren said...

Hello May - How lovely to see you out enjoying the warmth of summer in a strapless frock with a very smart new clutch bag - Only joking although I did have a bit of a 'Should have gone to SpecSavers' moment with your poor arm in a sling!!! Ermmm just trying to make you smile, but you're probably well over it all now, so will sign off by saying it is fantastic to see that you have been enjoying your swaps and lovely to have you back.
Wren x

Elaine said...

Hi May, glad to see a post from you. Hope you are ok and on the mend. Fabulous swoops, take care xxx

butterfly said...

Lovely to see you here, May - and great to hear that the shoulder is now on its way back to movement. I hope full recovery will be swift and smooth.

Great to see the fabulous swaps - thank you for sharing those.
Alison xx

Sue B said...

What wonderful swap creations May... they are all stunning!
I'm glad that you've had your operation now... I really hope that things start to improve for you now... you've been through a very difficult time this past year... it must have been frustrating not being able to craft for so long. Finger, toes and everything crossed that you can get back to normal now hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

reclaimed dining table said...

These are lovely. I love them! How's everything? I hope you've recovered. Take care!

Paper Profusion said...

Just popping by May to let you know that I think of you often and hope that you are as well as can be. Warmest wishes, Nicola x

Lena Misquitta said...

Just to say Hello and hope you are doing well. I've been away from blogging for a whole year and I miss my old friends. Lena

Lena Misquitta said...

How are you May ? I wish you a very happy Easter ! Lena

Lena Misquitta said...

Happy New Year, May !